Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start to shake whenever I see her

Hello..

I'm writing here as I need an advice on how I handle my shaking, tummyache, freezing/sweating whenever I see a specific girl that used to cause trouble for my relationship with my SO..
    We're playing an online game and she often joins the "Discord" (Voice chat) with everyone, I can also start to feel sad and get these feelings when I see my SO on the discord with her, even though there are lots of other people around too.

I'm not sure how I handle this, so hope someone can help me out.
    Last edited by Laika; January 21, 2018, 11:19 PM.

I usually mute anyone that causes me any sort of discomfort on discord it beats trying to pretend, or leaving every time because sometimes they follow. At least that helps with your dealings with her, as for your SO you should have a honest conversation about it without coming off as blaming. Maybe tell her you feel slightly uncomfortable around that girl based off of the past encounters, and would like to distance her from you both. It sounds like you don't understand why she's still talking to her either? I think you should ask about it, maybe she has a legitimate reason to be around now and has become a better person. Without much info its hard to give an exact answer but I hoped I helped you some, good luck!

P.S. I also use discord with my SO but we often hang out in a private room/server and invite others to join us rather then joining a large one
    First Met Online: April 2016
    Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
    First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
    Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I will try that.

Comment

Working...
      X