Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which part of Russia should I visit on tour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which part of Russia should I visit on tour?

I’ve heard a lot of great reviews on romance tours and the services that they offer. A few of my friends have personally tried going to one themselves and have been suggesting that I should attend one. I’ve been researching about it for a couple of weeks now and I’ve decided to give it a shot.

I’m seriously considering joining a romance tour in Russia but I’m wondering which part of the country I’ll visit. There are many great places to visit in Russia but since this is going to be my first time in the country, I want to go somewhere that sounds interesting. Since there are so many choices to choose from, I would like to have more insight on this.

Researching doesn’t seem to be enough for me to decide so I was thinking about asking people who have personally travelled and experienced going to Russia themselves. For some of you guys who have already gone to Russia, what do you recommend and suggest?

Any would be greatly appreciated and I will surely take them into account. With each destination recommended to me, I will definitely add it to my list. Please help me out with this you guys and let me know about your experiences as well! Thanks so much for any response on this!

I know nothing about Russia, but I do know about relationships with people from other countries. My advice--don't. Do. It. There's a lot of great things to be said for international relationships, but there's a lot of nasty things as well. Separation, missing out on milestones, unknown future, visa fiascos, lonely nights, arguments with family/friends, and just the general heartache from being across the globe from your sweetheart. Unless you plan to move to Russia or are just looking for a one-and-done, I'd suggest sticking to trying to find someone at least in your own hemisphere. Can't say you weren't warned. But by all means, explore this beautiful world!
    Last edited by autumn1790; January 23, 2018, 08:25 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

I want to warn you that the Russians speak terrible English - if they already know more than 5 words, that is. For the rest what you want to visit - if you decide to go - depends on what you want to see. Nature, cities, seaside, culture?
      Remember also that there are wedding bureaus in Russia that have mailorder brides. This are young women wanting to leave the country and sometimes willing to do anything for that American / European passport. I'm not saying all Russian women are like that, but I know that excists. There is a good deal of money for these weddingbureau owners and they try to get your every last penny.
      Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

You gave alot of great points. I do get where you're coming from with this whole international type of relationship but I guess you could say that I'm willing to take the risk? I've always been fascinated with Russia and it's culture. There's more to learn if I do travel there and exeAs you said, I've been warned
        But I'll definitely keep your answer in mind! Thanks so much!

Comment

Well, it's unavoidable to bump into a woman with malicious intentions but I would rather focus myself on the culture and beauty of the country and women themselves. I'll try to stay clear of industries like that within my power but over all, I'd rather push through for the experience Thanks for the heads up though!

Comment

At some point, someone has to move. So you should look into how easy it is for an American to move to Russia, and how easy it is for a Russian to move to the US. It's not that simple. But good luck!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X