Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He's talking to other girls and he let me know that!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's talking to other girls and he let me know that!

Hi everyone!
    I'm a new member here, nice to meet you all . So this is my story, I don't know if I really have to worry or I just have to trust him. Anyway, I met this guy for more than a year now but we are only friends, we talk a lot all the time, share our lives and get to know each other, last 2 months we are feeling more serious for each other and we started dating until now, but we haven't met in the person yet. He live in Ameria, very sweet. So we talked about our future all the time like other couples do, we sent gift to each other and everything, and we are planning to visit each other for the first time this year. I'm really excited for us and I only have eyes on him. Anyway, only one thing that always confuses me is he's talking to other girls all the time or even video call but he always let me know. I mean in the long distance relationship, of course you have to trust each other but sometimes I really feel worried and insecure when I know he's still talking to the girls he liked before and video call with them. I'm not really sure how I can handle this but I feel very uncomfortable when I know he does things like that. Is that ok if he's still close to the girls he liked before and even video call with them? We talked through this before, but he said they are only friends. I'm very confused now, don't know what to do. Should I have to reconsider our relationship or should I just trust him?
    Thank you in advance with all your advices. I'm really appreciated!
    Have a nice day everybody,
    Cathy

I don't understand. First you say you're only friends, then you say you're a couple. What is it, now?
    As long as you are not exclusive, he can talk to any girl in any way he does. When you're exclusive, he still should be able to talk to other people (men and women).
    Since he lets you know, it sounds like he is honest. But if it bothers you, why don't you tell him? Are these girls his ex-gfs? If so, why did they break up. Is he showing signs one is not enough? The only one who knows, is him...
    Good luck and welcome.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

We are dating for 2 months now. I'm not very sure if they are his exs but I know he liked them before. They still talk to each other, sometimes video call. He let me know but I still feel insecure at some point to know that he was interested in so many girls and still contact to them. He's being honest which is really good, I don't know how to handle this, I just feel like I'm not the only one!

Comment

Tell him, ask him. So you're exclusive, then. That means, in my opinion, that he still can talk to other women. Just not flirt or date them, but talk, why not. As I said, tell him how it makes you feel. He'll never know if you never tell him. Of course, he can then hide his actions and continue, so be careful to not be accusative. But again, only when you're exclusive.
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Hi Cathy

Welcome to the group I'm an Aussie dating an American also <3
          From what I've read, you are exclusive now, dating for 2 months and he is currently spending time with women you knew he once wanted to be romantically involved with. I totally understand how this could make you feel uneasy! Jealousy is hard to deal with at the best of times, but at a distance it is amplified!

Just remember that he has been totally open and honest and upfront about it so far, that when you have discussed the issue with him, he has reassured and comforted you. These are good things. I think so far he has given you no reason at all not to trust him. If you have discussed it and are still not feeling comfortable maybe ask him how he would feel if you were doing the same with men?

I talk to lots of people men and women, and I know jealousy has come up as part of my relationship a few times, I think it's natural, but always being open and honest about everything has always gotten us through. I hope talking things through more will help you resolve this.

Wishing you the best of luck

Comment

You never meet him in a year and half? This is not love..
            I meet my girlfriend after two months.. He talks to you and to other girls cause maybe he want to play with all of you.
            Meet him and try to understand everything before talk about future!

Comment

Working...
            X