Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harassing PMs?

Hi all,
    I was wondering if anyone ese had received harassing messages from user Chris516? He seems to think that it's totally cool to tell me my daughter is better off with her deadbeat (but mostly straight...5 girlfriends in a year so far) father than with me, and that I need therapy because I identify as queer, and that I shouldn't let my daughter meet my girlfriend because she's impressionable.

Yeah, I hope she grows up with the impression that it's not ok for anyone to use women for sex/money/whatever And then cheat and throw them away like kleenex. I hope she gets the impression that it's ok to live her life no matter her gender expression and/or sexuality. And frankly, my girlfriend seems more concerned about her well-being than her father. But he's obviously better because he screws women.

Ugh.

Sorry...not really LDR related, except that my girlfriend is 3500 miles away, and we're navigating an ocean plus balancing my time with parenting, and her time with 2 VERY demanding jobs.

Forward the PMs to Michelle. If you're being harassed, she will take care of it.
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Michelle? (I'm still a relative newbie, lol) I reported the messages, but they're not overly nasty, just obnoxious.

Comment

Her username is just Michelle. She and Frank own the website, and as such are admins. Michelle works very hard to make sure we have a supportive community, so if you feel you're being harassed, definitely let her know in addition to reporting.
        Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
        Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
        Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Thank you kittyo9! I sent him one last message telling him to quit it, so if he sends another one, I'll send it on.

Comment

Totally not okay. Thank you for reporting!
            Read my LDR story!
            Facebook
            Instagram

Comment

Working...
            X