Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need an advice and opinions

Hi guys,

Its been long time I'm not visit this site.
    Live been hectic,resigned from my last 11 years job.

My relationship also been like a rollercoaster.

Its been good,my parents n family now about him,he spoke to my sister.

Last month we almost end it,cos of busy schedules and stress.
    For me it was too much,cos of waiting for new job,family problem and he is been busy.
    So in one of our arguments i said is it better to end it and his reply was if it what u wanted then okay.

Then after that we talked about it n giving it a try again,that night only.

He has a bad experience that his ex leaving him so he never want to beg if one wants to end it.

Its been okay again like we never have a problem,but last night we chat and he was informing me why he is busy nowadays.

And one of the reasons is he is taking an online language class with one of his friends who is girl.
    And he joke that she is one of his sweethearts friends of him,when i got jealous he get mad,he said he was only joking n i should trust him more,i should have ask him before getting jealous for no point and create an unnecessary arguements,and he cant tolerate if something like this happened again.

The problem is he doesn't like if i ask something,he will share in his own time n mood.

Like this morning he was saying that he might be busy cos he is having an appointment, and when i asked him,his reply was none of my concern and he think its for his own.

Then what should i do with that?

Other then that we don't have any problems, I've been helping jim whatever i can,even financially.

The only problem is whenever he is busy n stress or tired,he become like that a bit rude.

Am i wrong to ask?

Some people really do change under a lot of stress and pressure even with their loved ones sometimes , and also some guys hate when they feel to tell any single detail about their lifes, they feel if like you want to manipulate him or if you are his mom . I know you wanna know things about your lover's life just do it in a way it doesn't show that you are interrogating him, ask indirectly and smoothly . I don't know all the context about him being rude to you , I said ppl may change under pressure but again don't let him step on your toes, if you are uncomfortable with him being rude to you almost every time he can't handle his stress , tell him .

Comment

He is the kind of person who being mean and rude when he is tired or under lot of stree.

We talked it out,yes he sometimes feel that i manipulated him,but im my pov i gave him as much time as he need.

Sometimes i feel he is being selfish,but i know he really understress

Comment

Working...
      X