We are so stuck , need advice 😊

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are so stuck , need advice 😊

Hi y'all I'm new here and desperately looking for advice , suggestions , words of wisdom . My fiance and I have been together for 4 years. We were high school sweethearts , went our on ways married , had kids , divorced and found each other again. We had a LDR for the 1st year of our relationship , lived together for over 2 yrs in Ohio (He took a chance and left his kids for these 2 years to work on us ) and now for the last 6 mo back to a LDR. He moved back to Texas we we are from to be with his kids (ages 13 and 10) , I stayed here because I have 3 children are 12 , 17 and 21 . One graduating college and other graduating high school next year. My problem is he wants to be together more than anything and so do I . I love him with all my heart but he wants to be in Texas with his kids and I want to be here in Ohio with mine. I am willing to do a LDR for another 2 -3 years and then go to Texas. He is not. He is very impatient and wants to focus on the relationship with his kids and wants me to move there asap to get married, since he already left his kids once for our relationship. He does not want a LDR . And thinks it's my time to compromise since he did the last 2 years. At this point in our lives either of us have good relationships with our kids because of the way our ex's have been . Moving kids is not an option at all. I as a mother am just having a hard time moving a 24 hour drive away from my kids . He says they will always be there and we may not. I hate it here in Ohio , I have no family or many friends here , only my kids. My dream has always been to go back to nursing school . He said he would work extra so I could go to school full time in Texas if I move there. Texas is my home and I dream of living there again but I just can't move so far from my kids.
    So how do we make this work ?
    I'm open to any advice as I am so miserable and stuck right now. I want to be with my fiance more than anything but also want my children

Hi there!

maybe you could explain to your kids that your dream of going back to school and your love is down there in Texas, I feel like they would understand!
    He who gives you inexplicable happiness will always be he who gives reason for your inexplicable sadness.[/I] [/I]

Comment

Working...
    X