Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College, time difference LDR USA Germany

Hey all!
    My boyfriend and me have been in together for a while now but we are currently in a LDR which is already tough enough for me. I've been in Germany for a while now and also want to start studying. The problem is that I'm super worried that things won't work out because when I still had more time, and he too, we used to fall asleep on the phone together and talk on the phone or FaceTime several times a day and it worked out because we both had time at the same time. Now that college starts soon it won't be possible like that anymore. I have to get up early, I'm still in class when he's up and then he has class when I get home. We both work too. I'm scared that we'll drift apart because we don't talk as much anymore or because we can't do the falling asleep thing anymore which also kept us connected in some way. Doesnanyo have times how to handle the time difference and make it possible to stay connected and in touch ?

Howdy! I used to be in an LDR from the USA to Australia when I was in high school--time differences are the worst. I would send a text or so to him a day to let him know that he's on your mind. Maybe you two could set aside a date and time where you're both free and have one long FaceTime session to catch up on everything. It may not be as often as you guys used to do, but those moments will be made more meaningful. Stay strong! You two can get through this.

Comment

Working...
    X