the distance again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens the distance again

Me and my boyfriend have been together for like 4 years.The first two years, we have lived far away and, if i have to be honest, we didn't have the same relationship that we have now: we did like eachother but not like now. He used to be less sensitive and more """womaniser""(not really, but he used to a lot of other girls, and didn't put me at the centre of everything like now), but at this point of our relationship, everything changed.I'm just so in love, i think he is the best that could ever happen to me,when i look at him i see the most gorgeous man in the world and i just hope to spent my entire life with him.I just don't know eough words to describe how honest, precious and important he is.Two years ago he moved here,near my city, for the university, and now cames out the problem: because of many problems due to university he has to go back to his city
    i'm so fucking scared.I remember how horrendous was the situation when we were distant.We shouldn't be distant. I'm so scared about this also because he doesn't know what to do with the university.He can't handle the situation at the university, and i am freaked out about his (and our) future. What will he do? what will we do?
    Here in Italy it's not easy to find a job, he has lost two years of university, he will go away from me.What will we do?
    I just want to escape with him away, on an isolated island.Just the two of us.
    I know we are young, but the love that i feel for him it's real.
    Please, someone that is in a long distance raltionship, make me remember that long distance relationships are not impossible. I feel so lonely and lost in this place, where none tries to understand me because they can't.

p.s. sorry for my terrible english

Hi!

I saw you giving advice to someone and you were really encouraging. You should really listen to yourself. We're young, but that doesn't mean our hearts love any less or any differently than other people. On the hard days, just know that the next day may not be so hard. We're all fighting for a closed-distance happy ending, and many people on here have success stories. Long distance relationships are not impossible.

And remember something: The only two people that need to understand it is you and him.

Also, your English is not terrible!

Comment

thank you sooo much for what you have said Lyssa c:sometimes I start getting anxious and I can't talk about this with anyone of my friends, so I thought it would be better to ask for help in here.

And i'm so happy that you don't find my english terrible,yeah! Unfortunately my teacher is not of the same opionion :C

Comment

Awww no your teacher is totally too hard on you!

And I completely get it. It’s nice to talk about this stuff on here. We’re all certainly a strong group.

Comment

Working...
        X