Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariaa View Post
    Beautiful video, so sweet ☺
    Thank you so much! I’m so happy you liked it. Your support truly makes my day so much happier.

Comment

You really love him. This was such a nice video. I can’t wait for part 2

Comment

Originally posted by Bellarke View Post
        You really love him. This was such a nice video. I can’t wait for part 2
        Yeah, I really love him Thank you so much for taking the time to watch our story! It means a lot to me that people are watching it and sharing it. I’m very proud of it.

Comment

You're welcome! I wish there were more videos like this!

Comment

I just watched your video it was amazingly honest and it was awesome to see someone be so real and open about what its really like in a LDR.
            I wish you guys all the happiness in world you look so cute together.
            When they stand before us they find...A force they were not ready for.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry92 View Post
              I just watched your video it was amazingly honest and it was awesome to see someone be so real and open about what its really like in a LDR.
              I wish you guys all the happiness in world you look so cute together.
              Oh wow, thank you so much for your kind words! It was really liberating to be able to get the opportunity to talk about it - the good and the bad. You truly touched me with your kind wishes. To have someone all the way from Scotland be watching my story is very humbling. I'll definitely be sure to show him this heartfelt comment

Comment

You are more than welcome
                When they stand before us they find...A force they were not ready for.

Comment

My birthday was this past Friday, so when Lester and I were talking, I showed him all of the amazing and supportive comments on here so far for our video. It really made him so happy! He was soo intrigued by all the different world locations. It was so nice to show him all of them. Again, I say thank you to you all!

Comment

Really loved your video! I was crying because your words really hit me... It helped and reminded that despite how hard it is, we will see each other, we will support each other, and it will be worth it in the end. So glad you got to share your story and advice! Wish you both the best!
                    Stay Strong and Love

Comment

Originally posted by amorathi View Post
                      Really loved your video! I was crying because your words really hit me... It helped and reminded that despite how hard it is, we will see each other, we will support each other, and it will be worth it in the end. So glad you got to share your story and advice! Wish you both the best!
                      Oh wow! I am sooo happy and humbled that my words made an impact on your life. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that I am helping others in the same situation. Your beautiful words and nice wishes mean the world to me and inspire me to keep going. Thank you ❤

Comment

Awe I'm glad you showed him!

Comment

Originally posted by Bellarke View Post
                          Awe I'm glad you showed him!
                          Me too! And since it's a YouTube video, you can look at the analytics and see the "audience" so far. There's an entire list of countries. It's really neat.

Comment

Wow, this brought on the tears! I love this

Comment

i must admit that your video just made me emotional haha me and my long distance boyfriend are looking for some plane tickets for him to come over but we have a few problems with the flights either the times are really bad or the cost is too much and the dates were looking at so i got a bit upset because i really want him to come over here (since i have been to him 4 times already and he hasnt been here yet cause of job stuff which is why its also really hard finiding a flight now because we are a bit stuck with the dates and stuff.) and im just worried about all that like when will we meet and what should we do and than i watched your video, and ill tell you what, it made me realize how much i do love him more than anything and with everyhting we have to go through (i already knew of course but it just made me realize even more! ) and also that i guess we just need to keep on waiting because if we want to be together thats what we have to do its hard as hell but i guess we got no choice and tbh i was super upset thinking about that knowing that thats the only way and now im kind of alright with it, not completley yet but i guess im eccepting it slowly (but i mean we have been together for over 4 years now so you know now i want to be with him more than ever so.. ). your video made me think about the good times of being together and that moment when you meet again after a while which is the greatest feeling in the whole world which is why its all worth it in the end!!! so i just wanted to thank you for that!

Comment

Originally posted by dorielle_tz View Post
                                i must admit that your video just made me emotional haha me and my long distance boyfriend are looking for some plane tickets for him to come over but we have a few problems with the flights either the times are really bad or the cost is too much and the dates were looking at so i got a bit upset because i really want him to come over here (since i have been to him 4 times already and he hasnt been here yet cause of job stuff which is why its also really hard finiding a flight now because we are a bit stuck with the dates and stuff.) and im just worried about all that like when will we meet and what should we do and than i watched your video, and ill tell you what, it made me realize how much i do love him more than anything and with everyhting we have to go through (i already knew of course but it just made me realize even more! ) and also that i guess we just need to keep on waiting because if we want to be together thats what we have to do its hard as hell but i guess we got no choice and tbh i was super upset thinking about that knowing that thats the only way and now im kind of alright with it, not completley yet but i guess im eccepting it slowly (but i mean we have been together for over 4 years now so you know now i want to be with him more than ever so.. ). your video made me think about the good times of being together and that moment when you meet again after a while which is the greatest feeling in the whole world which is why its all worth it in the end!!! so i just wanted to thank you for that!
                                Oh my gosh - reading this just made me emotional. The point of my video honestly is to give other people hope by telling my own story, so reading comments like these really let me know that I'm succeeding at this. Over 4 years together is a really long time and that is something to be so proud of. That's a strong relationship, to say the least. Congratulations on that!

I know at times we can get discouraged, so I'm honestly so happy that I'm helping you out, even if only a little. Thank you so much for your kind words

Comment

Working...
                                X