Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kassandra View Post
    Wow, this brought on the tears! I love this
    Thank you so much! It means a lot that you took the time to watch it!

Comment

Awesome video! it gives me so much faith

Comment

Originally posted by Wambby View Post
        Awesome video! it gives me so much faith
        I am so glad that my faith has given you some faith to keep on ❤ Thank you so much for your kind words. You have no idea how much it means to me when people leave their beautiful comments.

Comment

Quick update! I entered the video in a video contest at school I figured I'd just continue on this thread, since it's about the video

I'm graduating in May, and my university does a yearly video contest so that we can submit any videos we've made and we show it at an event at school in a big room. It's on April 23rd, and they usually give out a link for people to vote for the best once the event is over. It's really cool to have even more people - especially around my school - watch my video. I definitely don't think enough people talk about LDR and all that goes into it. So yeah, I'll try to stay updated on that in here!

Comment

Originally posted by Lyssa View Post
            Quick update! I entered the video in a video contest at school I figured I'd just continue on this thread, since it's about the video

I'm graduating in May, and my university does a yearly video contest so that we can submit any videos we've made and we show it at an event at school in a big room. It's on April 23rd, and they usually give out a link for people to vote for the best once the event is over. It's really cool to have even more people - especially around my school - watch my video. I definitely don't think enough people talk about LDR and all that goes into it. So yeah, I'll try to stay updated on that in here!
            The video contest was today! It was so exciting. Everyone saw me on the big screen. There were so many gasps when they heard me say that we waited over 400 days to see each other. It would be really cool for an LDR video to win at my school, so feel free to click the link below and vote for Distance Between Us - thank you all <3

surveymonkey.com/r/KCLZLK9

Comment

Originally posted by Lyssa View Post
              The video contest was today! It was so exciting. Everyone saw me on the big screen. There were so many gasps when they heard me say that we waited over 400 days to see each other. It would be really cool for an LDR video to win at my school, so feel free to click the link below and vote for Distance Between Us - thank you all <3

surveymonkey.com/r/KCLZLK9
              Good luck
              Let us know if you win.

Comment

Thank you so much for the luck!

We WON!

Wow Thank you to anyone who stumbled upon this thread and voted for Distance Between Us. It was up against 9 other student videos, and it's the best feeling in the world to know that people are watching my video and appreciating it. I was told there were over 400 votes, and I found out we won a few days ago on my school's Facebook page.

I graduate from college May 15th, and I'm supposed to pick up a small prize for winning the video contest on Friday. Honestly, having my professor who knows nothing about me say to me in class "I watched your video at the contest!" was a little weird, but also kind of cool

Anyways, I'm happy I was given the opportunity to do this at school right before graduating. Good timing!

Comment

Working...
                X