From Philippines with Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Philippines with Love

Hi to all of the wonderful members of this community!

My name is Sharlene and turning 26 on May. My husband is from US, originally from Michigan buy currently living in Florida due to his job. We met through Asiandating last 2014 and been together for a little more than 3 years as a couple now. Last April 2017, we finally became man and wife! Yay!

Been trying to find a community to read and seek advice about long distance relationships. Hoping to find good friends here as well. We are still faraway from each other because I need a visa first.

Currently, there's a discrepancy with our marriage certificate (made by the secretary of the church where we got married) and will be working on it first before we can start my visa.

Feel free to message or talk to me! Thank you

Hi and welcome. My lady is Pinay, too. I'm Dutch.
    Happy to hear all is going well after 3 years. Hope you had a nice wedding. We're still to meet the first time, hope that will happen in September this year.
    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Hi Sir! Thank you. Yes everything's going well with us. I found a good hearted loyal man in my husband. Patient enough to wait for me and not look for a side chick lol If you don't mind, where does your lovely lady live here?
      We did have a great wedding.
      Oh! Hope the first meeting happen sooner!

Comment

Thank you. My lady is from Cebu, where are you from?
        Yeah, I hope too. It depends on several factors that are not in my hands...

Comment

You are most welcome! Oh Cebu! I am from Bulacan (Luzon). I am near Manila.
          Praying for you both. Several factors?
          My husband. Had already visited 6 times now! Thankfully he could. Though short visits. The longest was 3 weeks for first visit. But yeah busy with work and money is not easy to get. Lol

Comment

True, money is not growing on the trees, sadly. Luzon I know to find on the map.

Comment

Welcome here

Comment

Working...
              X