Updated "Things To Do" list :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated "Things To Do" list :)

I updated ideas #25 and #47 on our list of things of things for LDR couples to do while apart. The sites we recommended for those ideas no longer worked (Eyejot and Handwritten) but I honestly think the new app and site we found to replace them are better! https://www.lovingfromadistance.com/...drcouplestodo/
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

They are such cool updates. I like them and the fact the second one won't take up space on your phone as that's always a killer.

Comment

Honestly, even though i see my SO ever week or so and we aren't that far apart, I still love using things on that list. Honestly my most used one to this day is the virtual flowers one as although i could totally just get flowers on my way to see her, she 1. doesn't have a vase to put them in, and 2. the emailed flowers is such a nice silly surprise for when she's having a bad day at work and can just see them from her phone. Also, definitely agree that the new things are awesome, if my SO and I didn't like voice chat everyday i'm sure the video thing would definitely be something we'd use instead :P
      my girls <3

Josie (SO)
      Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
      Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
      Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
      Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
      Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
      Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
      Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
      All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
        Honestly, even though i see my SO ever week or so and we aren't that far apart, I still love using things on that list. Honestly my most used one to this day is the virtual flowers one as although i could totally just get flowers on my way to see her, she 1. doesn't have a vase to put them in, and 2. the emailed flowers is such a nice silly surprise for when she's having a bad day at work and can just see them from her phone. Also, definitely agree that the new things are awesome, if my SO and I didn't like voice chat everyday i'm sure the video thing would definitely be something we'd use instead :P
        Frank and I have been using Marco Polo since I found it and I love it. The "walkie talkie" concept of it is fun. But yeah, we definitely still do some of the things on the list even though we are not long distance FutureMe.org is my favorite and I'm glad it is still around. I send emails to "future Frank" every so often :P
        Read my LDR story!
        Facebook
        Instagram

Comment

I just spent the last hour going through this list and completely forgot that I was browsing this forum! Got carried away, there are so many unique things to do, great stuff.

Comment

I don't know why I never thought of this before, but Gmail has an option to schedule emails to be sent later as well. For our first wedding anniversary, I've been writing little cute emails and using a random date/time generator to send them throughout the next year, plus I wrote emails for our next anniversaries. It's kind of creepy to write to someone in the future though...I keep wondering what if something happens to me and he gets a random email from dead me.
            sigpic

Comment

These are really cool one!

Comment

Working...
              X