No announcement yet.

Feel tired of this 😒

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He asked for your personal email and password???...
    No I am sorry but that is just so he can keep tabs on you when he clearly is the less trust worthy one her...i cant believe he asked for that I mean that is personal if I was you I would be changing the password on that right away or better yet deleting the email address all together. Do you know what he is using it for? You were right to bring it up tho why does he need to know your when he clearly has one of his own something isn't adding up here.

Of course you are going to be curious he is asking for money for a flight and its not to come see you...anyone would be suspicious. Oh so because he asked you have to bend over backwards and just give him the money without knowing who or what it is getting spent on!?! He could be using it for anything. No i don't think so he is totally playing you for a fool. He is just stringing you along and using your feelings as a gateway to extort cash from you.

Yes this is beyond too much he is totally walking all over you and abusing your feelings and trust. Do not let him twist your head and heart he is using you and is manipulating you to try see things his way when its totally bullshit. That feeling in your gut that is clearly telling you this is wrong listen to it you wouldn't be asking for help and advice if it was wrong. what he is doing is not right or normal he is using you and knows he is getting away with it. As for taking this personally of course you are any sane person would he is playing with your emotions to fuel his own selfish needs.
    When they stand before us they find...A force they were not ready for.

Comment

Why do you give him money for his personal needs? That IS unhealthy as hell. It'd be normal if you paid for him to visit you for example or if you went to a concert and you bought tickets for both because you are in a better financial situation. But paying for someone's personal needs is extremely unfair and kind of dangerous. Whatever you do, stop paying for him or doing him personal favours like that.

You aren't exaggerating that aspect at all.

Comment

Working...
      X