Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cute items for your loved ones! (Phones, computers) things to send to your loved ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute items for your loved ones! (Phones, computers) things to send to your loved ones

I have this cute iphone cover that a friend of mine made for me which is custom made! She also does laptop covers, pencil holders, blackberry, and many more! I think it'll be a great gift for your long distance lovers (guys buy this for your girlfriend!) to check out more of her items here's her info.

www.sonjaskygatlin.etsy.com
    mytimeissweet@gmail.com
    cell phone=(760)447-7114

I hope you like it!!

i looked at it and those are way to bulky , or at least they look like it

Comment

Originally posted by true_survivor_586 View Post
      i looked at it and those are way to bulky , or at least they look like it
      They probably are if they're in your pocket, but a lot of women put their cell phones in their purse pretty much exclusively, so it's not so big of a deal for them.

They're cute, xopookie. They remind me of a lot of the phone bling I saw in Japan.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

They are very cute.

You reminded me to post about the phone skin I got designed from this website: https://www.skinit.com/indexa.php

I really love having a picture of me and my SO on my phone!
        Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Even though, they may be bulky it can be easily retrieved if lost within a purse! but thanks for the post! I've also been passing out her business cards too. I definitely want to help my friend out! But please spread the word!

Comment

Originally posted by London-FortCollins View Post
            They are very cute.

You reminded me to post about the phone skin I got designed from this website: https://www.skinit.com/indexa.php

I really love having a picture of me and my SO on my phone!
            i have a friend that has done this to almost everything, i like these because you get to have something pretty but its the same shape as the original product

Comment

Took a look at the skinit website. I'm debating on purchasing something now. Their stuff is really cute!
              LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
              Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
              Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Working...
              X