Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Questions for Couples E-Book

Hellooooo there

So I know Michelle and Frank have already provided us with a link to an e-book with 1000 questions for couples but....for those who want a free (but shorter) version, I found this one on lovingyou.com and I really like it so I thought I would share

There are questions about:
    -growing up
    -beliefs
    -dreams
    -pet peeves
    -romance
    -future
    -love
    -money
    -marriage
    -children
    -etc

My SO and I have started using it when we run out of things to talk about and we're enjoying it. It's led to some interesting conversations and we're learning answers to the questions we never thought to ask!

https://www.lovingyou.com/content/pr...stionsbook.pdf

Ooooo thank youuuu!

Comment

Cool! I will check it out. We're sort of having lulls in conversation lately and usually I try and fill them up, but I've been letting him take a stab at it lately (without letting him know so much...hee hee, just wanted to give his abilities a spin). I think this would help take the pressure off of coming up with a spontaneous conversation topic (sometimes we are on fire and have lots to say, but other times not so much and we both seem to feel a bit weird of we don't talk at least for an hour to an hour and a half per night. I think it's a bit of a flip with him really needing the extra conversation time lately, since he's so stressed right now).

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Snow View Post
        sometimes we are on fire and have lots to say, but other times not so much
        This is exactly how we are. We talk almost every night for 30 minutes. Sometimes that time barely seems like enough and other times, we are like...uhhhh after 5 minutes. So those are the days we turn to the question book!

Comment

Ooh, thanks for the link!
          LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
          Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
          Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Thanks for sharing the link! I have already started asking some of the questions
            Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

awesome! thank you very muchly

Comment

Awesome! Thank you so much for the link; I can't wait to check it out. (:
                My heart belongs to a pilot!
                ~*~
                ~*~
                [/center]

Comment

Thanks for sharing, can't wait to check it out!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Ooh, useful. Thanks!

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

WOAH thanks whenever i loook for questions online i always get directed to that book. but im broke, so this helps

Comment

Lol, my boyfriends a hacker XD He totally got me a free version the day we saw it. It's awesome, isn't it? We went through all the questions in like a week.

Comment

Awesome...I just saw him and its hard to get back into the hang of being apart..I think these might help :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X