Brain Blast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brain Blast!

I had the best idea the other day and I'm starting to put it into action! I am so excited and wanted to share with all of you

Due to Ryan's job we can only see each other ever 3-4 months for 1 week. He can't take a week off every month because...well that's just absurd. Well since I hopefully won't have schools on Fridays and he has weekends off from work I can fly down there once a month or once every two months! So we can see each other more!!!

I am currently planning on flying down there in January to spend a few days with him, but I haven't flown in over 10 years and I've never flown alone. I'll probably be freaking out and will needs tips for traveling and stuff but I'm not worrying about that yet. Eep I am just so happy!

Love a plan to see each other more!

Comment

Aww that's great! I'm happy for ya'll!

Comment

That's awesome- it'll definitely help to break up the distance, and give you both something to look forward to in between the longer visits. I'm happy for you guys!!
        I'm sure you'll get plenty of travel tips from the seasoned flyers around here... it'll be no big deal
        We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

that is really awesome!

Comment

More time together is always good.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I've flown by myself a few times now and it doesn't matter how many times I fly I'm still nervous about things like "Will I make it to the gate in time?" or "Will I have to switch planes?" I worry over silly things like that. Just take a deep breath and it will all be good! Also if you have any questions you know someone here will most likely have the answer
              Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Awesome!!
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

The first time I EVER flew and my first time ever out of the country, was when I went to England.. I was nervous but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I actually enjoyed flying, besides the take off and landing, I didn't like the feel it gave me in my tummy.. but you'll do alright! ♥

Comment

congratulations! more visits is never a bad thing. I've never flown so I don't have any tips as far as that goes :/

Comment

Yayy to more time together! SOO exciting!

I dont know if I'm a "seasoned" flyer seeing as the first time I flew since I was a baby was 3 years ago. But in the last year I've been on (does quick adding up) ...16 flights and soon to go on my 17th back to the States. And my first international flight I was by myself to the States.

One of my biggest tips is get a window seat I'm still amazed by the take off, landing, flying above the clouds etc. And I promise - you've never seen a sunrise until you've seen it at 30,000 feet!
                      Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Working...
                      X