The Dress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dress!

I've seen a lot of threads about engagement rings, but come on ladies, what really is the best part? The dress!

It seems I have commitment issues, not about my fiance but about my dress!!!

Check out my options and let me know what you think:

https://thefakesarah.blogspot.com/20...ss-part-1.html

Also, what do you want your dress to look like? Doesn't matter if you're engaged or not, everyone woman has the image of herself as a bride embedded in her brain since she was tres petite!

I've always wanted something like this

Comment

@tiff

Wow! That is such a unique style I'm loving it, especially the 3rd one

Comment

Wohoo awesome new thread
        These are some of my favorites, and I'd love to get a dress like this:

Comment

ooooh pretties! I used to think I'd want a ball gown style, now I like A-line lace like this:

but I'd want it in Ivory, not champagne colour

Onefortheromance- I loooooove the first one! it is beautiful!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I never used to consider marriage at all ha, but if I think about it...I would feel so comfortable in pants and a nice top..xD. Yeah..I'm different..:P

Comment

Originally posted by OneForTheRomance View Post
              I've seen a lot of threads about engagement rings, but come on ladies, what really is the best part? The dress!

It seems I have commitment issues, not about my fiance but about my dress!!!

Check out my options and let me know what you think:

https://thefakesarah.blogspot.com/20...ss-part-1.html

Also, what do you want your dress to look like? Doesn't matter if you're engaged or not, everyone woman has the image of herself as a bride embedded in her brain since she was tres petite!
              I like the first one more, but all of them overall are really cute. For me personally, I don't want a short or more casual dress, I know I want something more flowing, that's why out of those three I chose the first dress. I like the vintage look too! I've seen some dresses out there that are all different shapes and sizes and colors (def more modern)...but for me It's gunna be white and I wanna feel like a princess!
              hah.

Comment

thanks! I've been hooked on the first one since i was about 16. but I love the 3rd one!

Comment

@nicole- I'm a fan of the ribbon as well

Comment

I'm loving the second one!

Comment

@ Tiffanie--- toooooo cute!! Love them!
                      @ OP--- I love all three of them! You really gotta try them on though to see what's best for you. I think the 2nd one is my favorite.

I am such a huge fan of wedding dresses. Here in the USA we have a show called "Say Yes to the Dress" that I loooove. When I was in a wheelchair for a couple months and my mom was taking care of me we would watch it every day (a big deal cuz she HATES TV.) When she found out that my SO was moving in she asked if we were getting married (for visa purposes). Before I could even say "no" she says "WE'LL HAVE TO GO DRESS SHOPPING" haha

I can't wait to see other pictures people put up!

Comment

I finally decided upon and bought my dress last week:

I fell in love with it the moment I tried it on and saw myself in the mirror. I can't wait for June to show my fiance!
                        My heart belongs to a pilot!
                        ~*~
                        ~*~
                        [/center]

Comment

What a pretty dress Trethsparr!!! I'm sure it looks amazing on you! I love the dresses that show curves=)

Comment

My dress just arrived in the mail yesterday:

Comment

OP: I love the first dress you posted on your blog, it's amazing.

My dream dress is emerald and the design I have is custom so I can't find a picture of it.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Working...
                              X