Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come chat?

anyone want to come chat?

Just thought I'd give this a bump in case someone is unsure about joining us

Comment

/bump bump! in chat if anyone wants to join me
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Aww... I missed you. Well if anybody else sees this, I'll be in there for a while!

Comment

I'm new to this site, how do we go into a chat?

Comment

If you look on the top of the page on the blue navigation bar, you'll see a link that says "chat room." Just click on it and it'll open up automatically.

Comment

in chat for a bit if anyone wants to join me
              "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
              "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
              "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Comment

I wish.... but no one seems to be on flash chat at night for me. I am all alone lol

Comment

in chat for a lil bit... if anyone wants to speak their mind

Comment

I need someone to talk to now guys....

Comment

anyone want to chat for a bit?

Comment

sooo... anyone wanna join me in flash chat?

Comment

in flash chat atm...
                          anyone want to chat for a little bit?

Comment

I'm in flash chat, too. ^^; Chatting would be nice but you don't appear to be online.

Comment

I'm in flash chat. Anyone want to talk?

Comment

Working...
                              X