X-Mas gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Mas gift

I signed up in this site yesterday, you may suppose why.. I have a long distance relationship. So yeah, we couldn't met up yet since we started this, about 1 year ago, because there's a looong distance between us, and we're both only 16.

I've thought about sending him something special for christmas, but we can't make it because our parents would realise about this.. and they don't know anything. Then I thought about make something that I can send him over internet, someone give me any idea?
    I believe it'd be nice to make a vid with pictures of us, but it might be a bit 'odd' to do this without a pic of us together.. you know D:

Thank you

I have an idea for you.
    Tell your boyfriend to send the gift to the house of your bestfriend, and do with his !

Comment

Thanks for the reply Cucaratcha
      I'll try and do this, but I think it's very difficult anyway..

Do someone have any idea else? :3

Comment

how about finding an online activity you both like that costs a fee - say a game - and then buying both of you a subscription to it? Then you have an activity to do together.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hmmm yeah slide shows are nice...i think sending it to someone else's house is probably a really good idea then you won't be so stressed about what to get. I wrote my bf a letter for his birthday that said what I would do if i was there and he really liked that :-) Or sing him a song hehe

Comment

A video on YouTube of you telling him you love him and doing funny things

Of course, with a private access

I'd like it as a guy

Comment

Working...
            X