i am SOOOO screwed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am SOOOO screwed!!!

okay soo...... on my last post i was telling you guys/gals about how my heart found someone new ect ect... im still not sure how she feels about me :/ but uhmm yeah so i was talking to my #1 best friend last night nd she basically told me that the person i like isnt the right person for me because she (my best friend) likes me.... i was like really? or are you pulling my chain... nd she was like wat if i was serious nd i was like it is what it is if god wills for our relationship to change.... nd then she just changed the subject...... soooo idk what to do..... nd im the type of person that can move on fairly quickly if it isnt set in stone sorta speak..... nd so now my heart is kinda bein stupid nd going in both directions.... idk
    Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

I use to be able to move on quickly...then for me I realized I was pulling my feelings along and just replacing the person with another and dragging the same set of emotions. Rebounding is what caused me many many problems.

Just be careful of your heart. Love fully and deeply and give your time to heal in between.

Take care.
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

What to do? Well what ever you do, do not try to 'date' both at once. It never works. As to anything else.....

Take a step back, breath deeply. Tell both girls "hold on I need some time to clear my head" sorta thing, then take a long hard look at where you want to go.
      Do you want to start a LDR with all of it's attendant stresses? Do you want to risk losing a great friendship for something closer and more rewarding?

I am sure you can think of a ton more questions, just answer them honestly and then see where your heart leads.
      Love is the only thing that can cross all boundaries and cannot be stopped. It crosses countries, continents, oceans and even the stars themselves. It makes peace in the middle of war, and stops hatred in it's tracks. -Anon

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. - Apostle Paul in his first letter to the Church at Corinth (1 Corinthians 13:3-5)

Comment

Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
        I use to be able to move on quickly...then for me I realized I was pulling my feelings along and just replacing the person with another and dragging the same set of emotions. Rebounding is what caused me many many problems.

Just be careful of your heart. Love fully and deeply and give your time to heal in between.

Take care.
        do u think im rebounding? i didnt think about that.... i dont see it as rebounding... some how i just detach my feelings nd move on idk
        Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Marks View Post
          What to do? Well what ever you do, do not try to 'date' both at once. It never works. As to anything else.....

Take a step back, breath deeply. Tell both girls "hold on I need some time to clear my head" sorta thing, then take a long hard look at where you want to go.
          Do you want to start a LDR with all of it's attendant stresses? Do you want to risk losing a great friendship for something closer and more rewarding?

I am sure you can think of a ton more questions, just answer them honestly and then see where your heart leads.
          lmao @ dating both at once lololol thats a no no mr!!! haha my ex-SO actually did that to me :/ aint very fun

Comment

I didn't necessarily think you are rebounding..I just know that I thought I could detach from my own feelings...and it didn't work.
            To each their own. Was just giving my own feelings...

Take care.
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

ohhhhh i see :/ well i know i deff dont wanna rebound.. that wouldnt be good nd people deserve better than that....

Comment

First I think you need to step back and think about if you're having feelings for your friend genuinely or only because she expressed interest in you. Then after you figure that out you might wanna think about if you want to risk losing a friend for a girlfriend and what happens if things dont work out

Comment

Working...
                X