• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Moon Song by Karen O >u<

Comment

Only You Can Love Me This Way by Keith Urban

Comment

Baby it's fact - Hellgoodbye, was our first song and since then these songs have kinda become our songs.
        all about us - He is we
        Dark blue - Jack's mannequin
        Never met- Tom law
        my girls <3

Josie (SO)
        Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
        Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
        Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
        Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
        Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
        Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
        Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
        All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Finally Found You- Enrique Iglesias
          I Will Wait For You- Mumford and Sons
          Let Her Go- Passenger
          Fix You- Coldplay
          sigpic
          Met August 2012
          Official Nov. 18 2012
          Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
          He's visiting April 7-28 2014
          I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

He says Dolphin's Cry by LIVE reminds him of me (I made it the ringtone on my phone for him). I can't help thinking of him when I hear I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons or Home by Michael Buble (he is my "home" now).

Comment

Stevens /Yusuf Islam: How Can I tell you
              F.R.David: Words don't come easy
              Katy Perry: Unconditionally
              Heather Nova: London Rain (nothing heals me like you do)
              Bel Canto: Magic Box
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

They're not really 'our songs', but they remind me of the time we met

FUN - Some nights
                77 Bombay street - In the war

When I close my eyes I just feel like I'm living those moments all over again

Comment

Our songs are

"Just the Way You Are" by Billy Joel
                  "Gone Gone Gone" by Phillip Phillips
                  "If I Should Fall Behind" by Bruce Springsteen
                  "Don't Cry" by Asia

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Hey There Delilah by The Plain White T's
                    All of Me by John Legend (we both really want this to be the song for our first dance at our wedding!)

Comment

I'm not really sure that we have a song, but any time I've been asked this question it's always this song that comes to mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isHv2hs5UaQ

My SO had me listen to it shortly after we first started talking. I'd never heard of the band or listened to that type of music before, I didn't like the song at first but then thought that perhaps he sent it to me because of it's meaning. Now I simply associate the song with him and us falling in love and getting together. It's nice
                      Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                      First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

When my SO and I did round one of our relationship back in 2011, we kept sending each other songs back and forth to see if we could find one we felt was appropriate for our song.
                        We both ended up sending each other the song "You Belong to Me", but two different performers. He sent me the version by Kate Rusby, and I sent him the version by the Duprees. They're both great takes on the song, so I recommend giving them a listen.
                        So yeah, that's our song.

Comment

You Are My Sunshine-Johnny Cash
                          Hey There Delilah-Plain White T's

And our first dance song will be Turning Page-Sleeping at Last

Comment

All of my Life-K-Ci and JoJo (this song is our favorite song and is the song we want our first dance at our wedding to be)

Him to me:
                            Beautiful-Akon

Me to him:
                            Angel of Mine-Monica
                            Our love story:
                            Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                            Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                            Reconnected: August 2012
                            Began dating LD: November 2012
                            Engaged! March 2014
                            Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Gemini Dream by the Moody Blues, because I'm a Gemini, and because it reminded me of us, and he agreed.

The Power of Love, by Celine Dion...I spontaneously sang it to him during an intimate moment on a Skype call, and he loved it.

Comin' In and Out of Your Life, Barbra Streisand, perfectly describes us and our LDR Love Affair

I Can't Help Falling in Love with You, by Elvis. One of these days, we are going to sing a duet of that on Skype.
                              Last edited by AussieAmericanGirl66; April 22, 2014, 09:53 PM.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

my SO has dedicated a lovely song to me called "Something" by music soulchild

Comment

Working...
                                X