No announcement yet.

what are yalls sOngs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow... don't think I can really top that off... but actually my SO and I just had this discussion... I had asked him what song describes our relationship.. he came up with "Desert Rose" by Whiteheart and mine was "All Around Me" by Flyleaf... My SO actually plays drums and guitar and currently is playing drums with a band he's been with since 1997-- White Fire Reed. I was the first person to receive a copy of their 12-Track EP since they had just got done spending time in the Recording Studio!!!!

Comment

Theres a few..my SO is a country boy so most are country. the first song we danced to is "Big Green Tractor" by Jason Aldean. (its his ringtone for me as well.) I think also "Dear God" by avenged sevenfold describes it as well (a very good LD song). Recently I love Steel Magnolias "Just by being you" (both times he took me to the airport to leave it was on). He said recently that Blake Shelton's "Who are you when I'm not looking" reminds me of him. Today He was singing me the Zach Brown Band's song "Colder weather". Yea def love country and my country boy
      " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
      Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Oh wow there's been so many... Let's see

Sandi Thom - "What if I'm right" She sent it to me when we first got together and told me to take away the doubts and it hit it right on the head. Heh.
        Jason Mraz- "I'm yours"
        Gary Allan- "The One"
        Dierks Bentley- "Feel that fire"
        Alexa Goddard- "Run" (It's her cover of the song)
        Alexa Goddard- "Make you feel my love" (Again another cover)
        Beyonce- "Halo"
        Between the Trees- "Changed by you"
        Between the Trees- "The One thing"
        Moulin Rouge soundtrack- "Your song"
        Moulin Rouge Soundtrack- "Come what may"
        Alanis Morissette- "Everything"
        Shakira- "Whenever, Wherever"
        Savage Garden- "I knew I loved you"
        Keith Urban- "Making memories of us"
        Bic Runga- "Sway"

Comment

Only recently we've been telling each other to listen to songs that make us think of each other and/or our relationship.
          One that I listen to often that I need to send to him because he doesn't know it is: "Your Song" by Elton John or from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack. Last week he sent me a text telling me to download "I Need You" by Tim McGraw. It was quicker to find the music video so I listened to the song that way. Some of our other favorites: "Lovesong" The Cure and "Far Away" Nickelback

Comment

Lost in this moment- Big & Rich
            Just a dream- Nelly
            Are the ones he likes
            I like:...
            Marry me- Train
            Back to December- Taylor Swift
            1,000 faces- Randy Montana
            Say hey (I love you)- Michael Franti
            Just to name a few..

Comment

This might sound weird, but our song is "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum. It was really big when we first got together, and we both had a hard time listening to it without getting emotional over the other one. Yes, I know it basically coils down to "I'm drunk and I'm stupid, but I wish you were here," but the song just feels very passionate, and those words seem so simple. "I just need you now." We struggle a lot to find the words to express how we feel about each other, but it really is that simple. I just need him now.

Comment

Endless Love - Mariah Carey and Luther Vandross
                Lucky - Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
                and also
                Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

Comment

We have a bunch, but our favorite is "It had to be you"
                  ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

My Everything by Claude Kelly
                    Everybody in Love by JLS
                    Perfect Two by Auburn
                    just to name a couple.
                    i once sent Josh two cds with 20 songs each on them that made me think of him

Comment

<3

Hmm this is tough but the main ones are:

Your Guardian Angel-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
                      Machines- Biffy Clyro
                      Mountains- Biffy Clyro
                      And one I dedicated to him because he always lights up my life <3
                      "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                      Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Smile - Uncle Kracker--------- 1st song he told me makes him think of me
                        Whatever It Is - Zac Brown Band------ This was I think second and tells me everytime it's on we will be dancing because it's how he feels about me
                        When Your Gone - Avril Lavigne------ This is mine, but also makes me cry sometimes
                        Only you can love me that way - Keith Urban
                        I run to you - Lady Antabella
                        Broken Road----- rascal flatts

Comment

I guess I would say our song is "Earth Angel" He always sings it to me

But lately with the distance we have been listening a lot to "Fear you won't Fall" by Joshua Radin... it's a beautiful song and almost always makes me cry.

Comment

It's weird, but we're both not really into music (we like it, but it's not the top of our interests). We don't have many songs that are ours that have meaning in the lyrics, but more they were just playing a lot during moments of our relationship so they remind us of those times. Kinda like secret inside songs heh. And we have songs we made up and sing to each other. But there are a couple that I guess could be "our songs."

Unusual You by Britney Spears
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hUZY3XIN9Y

Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8XIQKiQzf8

It's a weird sorta ironic song for us. It was playing EVERYWHERE when we first started dating. It got stuck in our heads all the time and we'd sing it to each other trying to get it stuck in the other's head lol But it kinda morphed into our song... o_O When he sends me a text that's the song that plays. XD The lyrics have no relation to us and are kinda stalker-ish when I think about it. Party in the USA came a close 2nd XD

Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrXh3UcubSM

Is more of a personal song. Before the song became popular (ie. I hadn't heard of it) Ray would pretty much tell me all these things and more. When I hear the song it reminds me of him and all the sweet things he's told me and still tells me. <3

Comment

'Our' Song is: Rev Theory - Broken Bones

My song for him: Red - Never Be The Same

Comment

1, 2, 3, 4 - Plain White T's.

And his song for me - I will follow you into the dark, death cab for cutie.

Comment

Working...
                                X