• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I have these on my Spotify playlist:

1. "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake
    2. "You Get Me" by Michelle Branch
    3. "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz
    4. "One Call Away" by Charlie Puth
    5. "Beauty and the Beast/Tale as Old as Time" (from the Disney movie)
    6. "Next to Me" by Emelie Sande
    7. "Marry Me" by Jason Derulo
    8. "1, 2, 3, 4" by the Plain White Ts
    9. "Helpless" ---from the Hamilton cast recording
    10. "When a Man Loves a Woman" by Percy Sledge

Comment

Pretty much every 'bubblegum' song! hahah

Comment

Kotiteollisuus - Tämän Taivaan Alla

I found it yesterday when he shared this band's other songs with me. It's not even about love or anything but it made both of us feel so loved.
        And it's so Finnish, I love when I get this close to understanding their nature.
        Finnish metal is just so good too

Comment

I wish he would still do that song dedication thing but oh well; here are the two he dedicated to me in the beggining:

Thank You - Led Zeppelin
          The Start of Something Good - Daughtry

As of me, well, I dedicated him a dozen but the few last were;

Rachel Platten - Stand by You
          Sleeping at Last - I'm Gonna be (500 miles)
          Tracy Chapman - The Promise

Comment

A little song about an LDR between Missoula Montana and Riggins Idaho.

Comment

The first "song" that made us go "oh my gahh it's sooo us" was Thousand Years by Christina Perri. Right now we're looking at I Love You Too Much from The Book of Life as our first dance at our wedding. Other songs that we like to listen to together that remind us of ourselves are One Day Like This by Elbow and The End of All Things by Panic! At the Disco.

Comment

Usually the songs are the ones I play for her.. So we both enjoy many songs. The first one which comes to my mind is a Brazilian song, "Madalena" by Ivan Lins. Then, to play around, I play a childish song from her country, "Dunggeulge dunggeulge" (둥글게 둥글게), and the jingle of the metro of Seoul.

Recently, I enjoy playing for her some jazz songs, especially "Brazilian Love Affair" by George Duke. We surely have a thing with Brazilian music.. Few days ago I played for her "Aquarela do Brasil", "A garota de Ipanema", "Tico Tico no Fuba" and "Agua de beber", and we both enjoyed this.

Comment

Not sure we've ever "dedicated" songs to each other, but the one Hindi song I really love for its gorgeous melody as well as words is "Tum Hi Ho."
                  https://youtu.be/Cz8PQVSWoxY
                  Also, "The Promise" by Tracy Chapman.
                  sigpic

Comment

My lady and I have chosen 'Still the one' from Shania Twain.
                    Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

We didn't have a song until we realized that we needed to dance to SOMETHING for our first dance. I went through my music and sent him a bunch of songs I felt would probably be appropriate (his music taste isn't really wedding-friendly). We ultimately decided on Florence and the Machine's version of "Stand By Me". Nothing against the original version, but we thought FatM sounded a little more elegant.
                      Link to song

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
                        We didn't have a song until we realized that we needed to dance to SOMETHING for our first dance. I went through my music and sent him a bunch of songs I felt would probably be appropriate (his music taste isn't really wedding-friendly). We ultimately decided on Florence and the Machine's version of "Stand By Me". Nothing against the original version, but we thought FatM sounded a little more elegant.
                        Link to song
                        I love Florence. Good choice :3

Comment

A lot of Turkish songs, of course. I dont remember all the titles, but as long as there is a simdi (now) in the title or chorus you KNOW it is probably a love song Plus, this is super cheesy, but.... "Lady in red". He likes to dedicate songs to me, and he has this one a few times. Plus he hates to dance, but we have danced to "the lady"...even in front of an audience!
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

it's a very recent song, "Love" by Lana Del Rey
                            I texted him when I got the youtube notification, "did you hear lana's new song?????!!" and he told me he never heard of her! he liked the song and told me a day later he kept thinking of me when he listened to it again and I couldn't help it "OKAY this is our song now deal with it" it's such a wonderful feeling!

Comment

Well I don't think we really have songs 'dedicated' to each other but we have songs we bonded over when we first met.
                              Disorder by Joy Division and I Luv the Valley by Xiu Xiu are the first the come to mind

Comment

Working...
                              X