He is changing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is changing..

Past couple of weeks, my SO has been really distant and barely talking. He says everything i do is stupid and I'm just causing shit, when I ask a question. I just don't know what's wrong with him..

Maybe he has something stressful going on at home? He may need some space, try sending him a letter explaining how you feel and slightly back off till he approaches you. If you sense something is off, don't ignore it.

Comment

Anytime I say my feelings, he just say I'm starting shit. Nothing, stressful is going on at home. It seems like he doesn't care at all.

Comment

How do you approach it with him? Expressing your feelings, that is?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I agree with the above poster. ^^

You need to have open communication and ask him why he is acting/feeling that way. Usually when people are upset (especially if you haven't done anything wrong) is due to outside issues. These are issues you should help him with, but you can't if you aren't talking.

On the other hand, you really believe he doesn't care at all, then maybe it is time to re-evaluate the relationship?

Either way, you guys just need to have a heart to heart and air out your feelings.

I hope that helps?? :/
          Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Working...
          X