Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Fave Holiday With a "Stranger" (Love above 233 Meters Height)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Fave Holiday With a "Stranger" (Love above 233 Meters Height)

I already plan the trip to Hongkong and Macau months before, as i got this discount fare from Cathay Pasific and my office (corporate secretary rate yay!). I enjoy traveling, its my biggest passion. I went to SE Asia, mostly backpacking and traveling solo.

When i plan to go to Macau after a day in Hongkong, things just not going as i plan. Start from the departure with ferry, i was late, also i use the wrong shuttle bus. I suppose to go to Senado Square, its on the top of the list (yes, i made list and notes). But doesn't want to ruin my vacation with feeling upset, just try to enjoy getting lost.

Somehow, i made 2nd mistake by taking a bus on the way to Macau tower (which is #18) and not bringing small change, thought i could pay with a bus card i get from Hongkong. An old guy pay for me and refuse to receive my money. I made promise to my self will do the same good deed.

I enjoy Macau Tower, took lots of pictures, and when i want to see more information about bungee jumping on the 65th floor, that's when i saw him for the very first time-he is doing sky walk which is walking outside the observation glass and its like 233 meters from ground. I thought its very cool, love his laugh, he seemed not afraid at all. I "took" a picture of him, he doesn't know it. And then i leave the tower.

I was on the bus#18 again when this guy rushing in, and suddenly same things happens. He didn't have small changes. Its the guy i see on the top of Macau Tower. I did my promise, pay for him and refuse to receive his money and he seemed shock!

We had small conversation, and i never think anything about it that much because its like two strangers conversation. When i went down, he goes down too. He said he want to go to light house. And then i thought it was same way to the Senado Square. I got lost and he try to help, and we lost together! first i thought about bad things about him, thought he was a stalker because he kept following me! but ii try to get rid the thought. He was very nice and polite, he gave me his jacket, carry my backpack.. and nothing seemed bad about him.

We found Senado Square after a while, and then we see sunset from the fort above it. I know i like him that time, already! he is funny and very sweet guy. I feel sad when i thought he will leave me. But he wasn't! some how i feel very happy because i met him, i had chance to share the view, the experience with someone else. He hold my hand when we watch bubble show, first it feels awkward but he doesn't made me feel scared.... we had a very nice dinner after that, he said as replacement of my money on the bus (hahah! good excuse!)

Some other unfortunate things happens again after that, made us traveling together again for next 5 days.

He said he love me not long after we met, when we see the light house at night, and he kiss me! We had our first date in Macau tower doing bungee the next day. Its crazy but fun! It scared me first because i know it was what they call holiday fling. I was so scared that i will break my heart when we fly back to our home country at very same day (again!). But we promise to keep in touch.

He mail me after i mail him, asking hows hes doing. And we still get in touch until now i madly in love with him, and he still this same sweet and caring person that i met in Macau.

It does feels good to know a stranger like him, we meet as friend and.. we fall in love just like that. I hope our love will go stronger and we will last forever.

very cute lovestory! <3

Comment

Very nice(:

Comment

@ jamimimach & Jrapp
        Hahah yes... i don't like love drama because its "too coincident" but i just can't believe it when it happens to me.. all just happens like flowing and made me meet him i don't know why this all happens why i met him, but that time i just want to do some good deed by helping people! (and its a great surprise reward!!)

Comment

serendipity or destiny? really unique

Comment

@jamimimach
            i wish those all ends good! i think i watch serendipity.. but as i said.. not really fans of drama because sometimes you could guess the ends! but i do wish most of us end is happily every after!

Comment

Its such a nice story!<3

Comment

@bluepotato
                It is! one that i would surely never forget.. no matter what the end is! story that i would pass to my daughter or grandchildren someday! (just start it with ..once upon a time there's two strangers meet...)

Comment

Yes it is!:-D

Comment

and i still love how we meet until today

Comment

Awh what a lovely story. I read through it with a smile
                      “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

Love this! When do you think you'll ever see him again?

Comment

This is such a lovely story! Its like a movie =3

Comment

That's so sweet!! I hope you guys are still together--love at first sight, much? And I agree, that it's like a movie.
                            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Working...
                            X