Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New LDR: What To Wear?

Hello everyone!
    This is my first post, although I have been lurking for a bit. I have been with my boyfriend for three years but only recently in October did he move away. Since then, we have been in a long distance relationship. Happily, he is visiting me next week (as it will be spring break at my college)!
    Just a quick question.. I'm searching my closet high and low, as well as the shopping mall. What should I wear?! I'm picking him up from the airport in the afternoon. It is also pretty warm where I live. I don't want to be too sexy right off the bat, but I definitely want to show him what he's been missing
    Suggestions?

If it's warm where you are right now, you could try getting away with a casual sundress and flats. Show off your legs, maybe look for spaghetti-strap v-cut for cleavage. Could also try a frilly tank and shorts or a skirt, something girly but comfy. But, as most guys go, they could care less what you're wearing. They'll know what they've missed the minute you kiss them.

Comment

Hmm. Maybe like some cut off jean shorts that aren't TOO short, with a tank top (not like a spaghetti strap)that doesn't reveal to much, or tshirt of some kind...some cute flip flops, a nice purse..a smile!

Be comfortable

andd....

Comment

It depends on your figure, but usually anything that shows off your curves is great for making you feel as awesome as you look . If it's not warm where you are, a v-neck long-sleeve shirt or sweater with a good-fitting pair of jeans should be perfect. Basically though, just wear something that makes you feel good, and when you feel good it gives you that extra confidence that makes you look extra good.

But really, I'm sure whatever you wear he knows exactly what he's missing.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
        -- Anonymous

Comment

Something comfortable, but not too revealing.

Comment

When I met my SO I was going to wear some faded blue jeans with a white tank top and a pink sweater over the top of the tank top. But being stuck in the airport I ended up having to change and I changed into some comfortable but cute blue stretch like material pants with a low cut white tank top and then another tank top (with lace) over the top of that and a grey sweater. He actually loved what I ended up having to wear more than I think he would have liked what I was planning on wearing, so it worked out well.

Wear something cute, comfortable and slightly revealing but not something over the top.

And, I don't know about for your man but for mine he loves my hair down.

Comment

Thanks girls! You're all very helpful! I think I have something comfy and casual, but cute too. He loves me in jeans and a tee or tank, simplicity! Easy to please haha.

Comment

Working...
              X