The Love Knows No Distance Bracelets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Love Knows No Distance Bracelets

I wanted to just get a general consensus on here about the bracelets from this site. I love the idea and I'm thinking of getting them for my SO and I for our 1 year, because our anniversary falls a few weeks before we will become long distance again. (Yes, I know it's not for 5 months, but I like planning ahead lol) My boyfriend doesn't wear jewelry, but I wouldn't really consider this jewelry per se. I don't want to buy them for us and him not wear his. So, who here has bought them for yourself or your SO? Do you or them wear them often? I don't really want to ask my SO if he'd wear one because that kills the element of surprise. He wears a watch a lot, so maybe he'd wear this, too.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

i just recently got the bracelets n shirts from here, im eventually sending his soon, im wearing mine all the time now i like it alot n it represents much for me but i so know that my SO wont be able to use it all the time because of his job dress protocol but i know it will be as much special to him as i feel. just go ahead n send it to him, im pretty sure that if for some reason he cant wear it he will still appreciate it...

Comment

My SO bought mine for me. I wear it every single day. All the time
      I really love it and am so glad to have one

Comment

I bought one for myself and my SO.... I wear mine all the time, I never take it off (no, I'm not exaggerating). And I'm pretty sure the same goes for my SO. I never see him without it, and he told me he wears it all the time. He seemed pretty happy with the gift.

My SO doesn't wear jewelry either, but he was more than happy to slide the bracelet on the wrist he wears his watch on. ^^

I'd say, go for it!
        sigpic

Comment

The bracelts have a key chain option too (or, they used to so I assume they still do) so you might think of that as a back-up?

Other than that, when I bought mine, I bought them just for me to wear, and Obi I think thought it was more embarrasing than anything else. i think if I gave him one he wouldn't have been into it. He likes things a bit more descrete.

When I was done with my bracelets though I gave them to a friend, and he wore one and his girlfriend wore the other. ^^;

I don't think of them as jewelry either.
          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I completely forgot there was a keychain option! =] I like the fact that the keychain part can be taken off if he does want to wear it. Thank you all so much for your feedback.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I got one for my SO when I pre-ordered my "Worth It" t-shirts. Surprisingly, my SO wears his ALL THE TIME. He wears his way more than I wear mine, lol. And he is definitely NOT a jewelery wearer in the slightest. I guess he was just really touched by the sentiment of it.
              My heart belongs to a pilot!
              ~*~
              ~*~
              [/center]

Comment

We both have bracelets that I bought. I'm pretty sure she wears hers everyday and I know I do(:

Comment

My boyfriend doesn't wear jewelery either and let's be honest here: most jewelery for men looks crap if it wasn't very expensive. Well he does wear a tiny Mary pendant that he got for his first holy communion and doesn't even take of for showering, but it's definitely not jewelery at all and it's mostly covered under his shirts so not even visible. (There's such a cute story behind it though!)
                  Anyway, I ordered the key chain option for him and aded in the letter that he doesn't have to wear it if he doesn't want to (in case you wondered what it meant, Michelle). But it turned out he really likes it and wears it (almost) all the time
                  I also wear mine all the time, except when I'm wearing something with long arms in a shade of read that really doesn't match with the pink.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

I actually just got one in the mail today as a surprise <3 Im never taking it off!
                    "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                    Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

I'm a tad pushy so I told my boy when I visited and gave him his bracelet I wanted to see him wear it, to which he happily obliged I quite like these bracelets since they're not crazy and out there and you see people with these types of bracelets all the time (though I was tickled when a lady at the fair we went to actually noticed his and asked what it said and what it stood for). I used to wear mine every single day until I lost it at work when it slipped off my hand and I can only assume into one of the bags I gave a customer. I practically cried right then and there when I realized it was gone. I was so happy to get a new one when I bought our t-shirts but I don't wear it anymore since I don't want to risk it slipping off again since it's quite loose for me.

Comment

I love wearing my pink bracelet.

I especially love wearing it because I know that my SO wears her brown bracelet all the time, so it makes it quite special.

Comment

I don't really wear mine as I don't really like those types of bracelets but I wanted to support the site and I thought it was a nice sentiment so I bought them anyway. My pink one is around a little bowl that I put my engagement ring in when I'm showering and washing my hands. I don't know if my SO wears his, he did when I gave it to him but I doubt he still does. For our engagement, I have him a necklace so he wears that everyday.

Comment

You can take the keychain thing off if they want to wear it? :] I like that idea since I'm not sure if my SO will be able to wear his since he's in the military. Gah, I want to order them now but I don't get paid till friday!

Comment

i got one and a shirt and i love them. i wear the baraclet everyday, it means a lot to me. i got my so the keychain but havent given it to him yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X