Big, Squishy, Huggable Pillow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big, Squishy, Huggable Pillow

I'm just browsing ThinkGeek, and I found this! https://www.thinkgeek.com/geek-kids/1-3-years/e7d3/ It looks really soft and fluffy! I'm thinking this could be a possible gift idea for my boyfriend at some point, or even for myself too lol. Just thought I'd pass it along to you all. It seems like it could be a very huggable pillow for those long, lonely nights.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

I got my friend one for christmas they are epic! I want the fox ^-^ get it directly from the site instead of thinkgeek though lol https://www.squishable.com/
    "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
    Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

I have three squishy fuzzy pillows on my SO's bed. two purple square ones and a ladybug pillow pet.... I love ladybugs and its' my nickname I even have two ladybug tattoos... so I find out he hugs her and loves the purple square ones for between his legs when he sleeps....
      Critter
      --
      We come to love not by finding a perfect person,
      but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Comment

Oh no! That T-Rex is positively adorable... ;_; Must... give it a HUG.
        My heart belongs to a pilot!
        ~*~
        ~*~
        [/center]

Comment

Originally posted by PucasKitten View Post
          I got my friend one for christmas they are epic! I want the fox ^-^ get it directly from the site instead of thinkgeek though lol https://www.squishable.com/
          OMG, i was browsing old threads looking for pillow, and I am in love with that! with both the fox and the owl! my favorite animals! as my mom gave me a purple owl (PERFECT! my favorite color and an owl! *hearts*) i think i would consider getting the fox, but the brown owl could be the boyfriend for my purple one! if they werent so expensive i would get both! XD
          our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

I got one of the last tigers off of Amazon, and I love it! They're going to be producing a Kiwi bird, but it's either going to be blue or purple...I wish they'd just make it the normal color of a Kiwi. My boyfriend loves Kiwis and it's a running joke on his floor, so when they produce it, if they make the blue one, I'm going to buy him a Kiwi Squishable.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Originally posted by loveknowsnodistance27 View Post
              I got one of the last tigers off of Amazon, and I love it! They're going to be producing a Kiwi bird, but it's either going to be blue or purple...I wish they'd just make it the normal color of a Kiwi. My boyfriend loves Kiwis and it's a running joke on his floor, so when they produce it, if they make the blue one, I'm going to buy him a Kiwi Squishable.

i think that if i buy one to my boyfriend, ill buy the android one, because anton is so into robots! XD
              our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
              X