Tickets bought=)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tickets bought=)

We're now closing the distance the OTHER way!!!! Hooray!!! He's going back home on August 2, and I'm coming a week later August 9. I'll soon be living in San Jose, Costa Rica!!!

He's going a bit earlier to *hopefully* get an apartment and furniture and such. Otherwise we'll be sharing his super small bedroom at his parent's house!

I'm soooooooooooooooo excited! Yehaw!

(okay I know I go overboard with these smilies, but they're fun! hehe)

YAY! That's great news!

Comment

Have fun
      "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
      Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Aww, yay! Congrats to you both!

Comment

Wow that is a really great news!

Comment

Aw, that's awesome! Congratulations!
            "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
            a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
            which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
            - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
            regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
            The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
            - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Yay! congrats!!!

I know if i was in your position i'd use every smiley on here lol
              As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

That's awesome ! congrats oh also i may be in costa rica in october with a friend.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

congratulations! what a lovely feeling
                  Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                  And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                  ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Aw yay, how exciting! Hopefully he'll find an apartment for you two soon

Comment

That is really exciting! I'm very happy for both of you. Good luck with the moving!
                      "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                      Made it official: September 17, 2010
                      Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                      Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                      Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                      Got married: November 21, 2012
                      Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                      Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

congrats, very exciting news!

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

After many a hassle with getting my passport (they sent me back a letter telling me I needed 5 forms of ID at least 5 years old, and a list of every job I've ever worked and when, and every place I've ever lived and when, etc.), and working my @$$ off to save up the money, I've got my passport and have a round-trip ticket to London booked for May 20th, so I can go and see my fiancee and meet her family and friends before the wedding! It's so amazing I can hardly put it into words!
                            I unfortunately have to come back to the states after for a few months, but the fact that I'm going to Europe, leaving the city, the state, the country AND the continent just blows my mind, and makes me think I can achieve ANYTHING!
                            Have faith everyone, it's so worth it if you can just hang in there. = )

Comment

Working...
                            X