Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wonderful SO is from Victoria, Australia
    sigpic

Distance tears couples apart. But if we can get through over a year without even meeting... Thats special...
    -Connor<3

Comment

I'm in Canberra but am a Sydney girl and my SO is in Alexandria Egypt. We have an 8 hour time difference so we usually skype at night for me or morning for him. It was hard to get used to at first but now it's like second nature
      EGYPT's GOT TALENT

Comment

I'm an Aussie, and my S/O is a kiwi 4 hours time difference, 5 when daylight savings kicks back in, but it could be much, much worse. We're very lucky!

Comment

He's a kiwi and I'm a hoosier (Indiana, USA)

Comment

Hey guys, only just joined this website in a bit of a panic so not really sure how it works. However, this is the place where i found most Australian people with a long distance relationship. Was wondering if anyone could help me

I'm 18 and moving to Adelaide, South Australia in September with my family, where i'll be going to uni in March. My girlfriend won't be coming and she's also going to uni in nottingham, england. I want to stay with her, i adore everything about her but i'm scared that it will be too tough and we'll drift apart.

No matter what happens the 2 years we have been together have been perfect and i couldn't wish for anything better, however, i don't want us to drift apart in the future and having bad memories. I am fully committed to making it work and i think she is too, but if it seems mission impossible i would rather break up now in a happy way knowing that we have so many memories.

Any help would be appreciated, just any advice really. Completely clueless and what to do and the leaving day is fast approaching.

Comment

My partner and I are both from Australia.

Comment

Bringing this back from the dead a little (oops). Kiwi here, SO is an English chappy currently living in Scotland.

We've actually been together in the UK for 2 years after a prior 2 years long distance, back to long distance in a fortnight though. Dreading it, and the time difference again. Eek... x)

Comment

I live in California, and I'm in love with a kiwi . Met for the first time in January after 5 years of being friends on FB. Hoping to save up money to see her again this coming January.

Comment

Boyfriend is a kiwi. 5 hours difference because daylight savings and all. (It's actually 19 hours) We live so far apart yet so close together. It's a weird feeling.

Comment

Working...
                    X