Hello From the Philippines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From the Philippines

Hello guys, Im Duke(30) from the Philippines. Im married for 1 1/2 years now, but we dated since 2005.

Anyway, My Wife is going to UK this June as a working student(Nurse) for a better life. Nurses here are paid very low, but many take nursing course anyway in the hopes of working abroad. This is the first step I guess, and I cant stop her as much as it is breaking my heart. Its her dream afterall.

I hope to find support, advice and opinions here, in the hopes that in the future I can return the favor to noobies as well.

Well... hello! lol

Welcome! There are quite a number of nurses here that are from the philippines, every one of those I've met while I was in and out of hospitals were very sweet girls. (:

Comment

Hello Simba. Thanks for the welcome. Wanna visit the elephant graveyard? Its pretty cool there. lol.

Anyway is there a site that can track how many miles from my house to her place in UK? Like the exact miles? Thanks!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Try this.
        "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
        a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
        which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
        - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
        regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
        The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
        - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Originally posted by kireinamida View Post
          WOW! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by kireinamida View Post
            WOW! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ChristmasFanatic View Post
              WOW! Thanks!
              You're welcome. ^^
              "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
              a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
              which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
              - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
              regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
              The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
              - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Hi welcome.
                Well, if it's advice, support and opinion you seek, you've come to the right place.
                We're all ready to help and listen ^^
                Hope you'll like it here.

Comment

Welcome to the forums, there are plenty of people here in international LDR's here, and you'll find lots of info and support!
                  Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Hellooooo, welcome to LFAD! I'm sure you'll like it here, loads of nice people around here

Comment

Thanks guys! Cant wait to share my ups and downs with people who can relate. lol

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Welcome to the forums hope you find all the support you need from here!
                            "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                            Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I hope you can find some support here during your time apart from your sweetheart!
                              National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                              National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Working...
                              X