Clear All

Need to know how to..

GO TO AMERICA (specifically Illinois)
    im from Malaysia

so, if you have any experience on this do tell me,
    tell me everything lol
    even little details, especially the cost
    coz when it comes to traveling , im really a noob =,=
    i dont even know where or how to make a visa..or passport *feels kinda ashamed* xP

so, if you know , do tell me

This might help a little, but if you just do a Google search, you'll get a lot of information.

https://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1265.html
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

For your passport, look online for the Immigration Department of Malaysia. It's a .gov website and has all the information you need regarding that. Use the link moon sent you for information about visa application. I don't know how much all that will cost, but a round trip ticket will cost about 5000 ringgit. If you still need help after looking at those sites do let me know. (:

Comment

THANK YOU D
        i'll check them out

Comment

I'm from Malaysia and looking to go to Kyrgyzstan or Egypt too. Good luck with your search!

Comment

www.malaysiaairlines.com- they fly from lots of different cities in Malaysia to lots of cities in the US. You type in where you are going from, and going to, and put in a suggestion for dates you will leave and come back. Then they will tell you the available flights and what it costs. Remember you will have to add travel insurance, transportation to and fro the airport both ways, the cost of drink (you have to drink lots of fluids when you fly) and food that is not included in the ticket, reading material for the long fligt etc.
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
            X