Distance = Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distance = Closed

She came in today with her family. Had a great day and I'm excited for the rest of the week with her family

Congrats!

Comment

I was just about to create a thread. I'm glad I saw this before I did. (:

Well, I'm in Oregon! (:

It's been great, these last two days, our families got to meet. (: We spent an afternoon in Portland before making the drive here. My parents and brother had burritos for the very first time for dinner last night. We're all pretty amused that the days are so long, that it's still light out at 9pm, since we only know the sun to rise at 7 and set at 7.

Tonight we had dinner and watched a movie with both our families. It went well, but entertaining two sets of parents can be so tiring because his mum would be nagging at him to host us well and my mum would be nagging at me to get off my fat lazy butt and help them with stuff. My parents ended up asking me to do the dishes while his mum kept telling him not to let us do it. Parents are...so weird. /:

We planned to be outdoors tomorrow but the weather forecast tells us it's going to rain, so we're not sure what exactly we're going to do yet. /: My parents seem to be enjoying themselves and will be here till Thursday, I'm sure there's lots for us to do. After they leave, it's just us and my brother, so it'll be less stressful then.

Two days in and we already had our first small argument. About furniture. Over IM (we're not living together). It was stupid, and we should have just waited idk, 10 hours to talk about it in person. I guess this will take some getting used to.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the week with my parents, then getting settled in after that.

Any words of wisdom from those who have closed the distance?

Comment

congrats ... I can't wait until we close the distance

Comment

Originally posted by emforever View Post
          Congrats!

Originally posted by traditionalgirl75 View Post
          congrats ... I can't wait until we close the distance
          Thank you guys!

Comment

Wow you guys^^^^ Congrats!!

Comment

Working...