Why does it have to hurt so much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does it have to hurt so much?

I was just with my boyfriend for a week and I came home yesterday. We've been together for three and a half years and this was our third visit. I know I can't go back because we both have jobs and school. And I know the only way to make this pain in my chest go away is with time and distractions...

...but I just needed to get it out. I have to go back to work today and I'm just not ready. It hurts so much. I miss touching him. </3 I can't stop crying.

I'm sorry...I know it hurts to much..
    Hugs for you ***;**
    "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

I feel like a robot. I never get sad and cry when my SO leaves.
      Anyway I hope you do feel better, hanging out with friends is always a good distraction.

Comment

I can never stop crying either. It might be a bit easier if we could see each other more often, but that's not possible.

Comment

I know exactly how you feel. I have felt the same for a couple of years..and I am about to feel the same because of jobs, papers and other issues. I can just tell you to be positive, to have faith in your love; talk to him as soon as you arrive about how you feel and focus on the next visit, have plans and goals for when it arrives. You can also talk to a very special person whom you trust to tell him or her how you are feeling. Go out, have distractions; you can also keep a journal where you can write every day or so how you are feeling, writing helps a lot to free our emotions. The most important thing is to have faith, to know you are going to see each other again soon. May God and the angels bless you both.

Comment

I know the feeling... Loic was over visiting me for 2 weeks, and he left yesterday afternoon. I'm back at work today and it's awful. I'm constantly on the verge of tears, and I just want to go curl up in a ball. Or book a flight to Dublin. But I'm working 40 hours this week, 54 next week, and pretty much alternating the two for the next two months at least... And then I'd need both time off and money.
            I wish there were a quick fix for the pain and the loneliness

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
            Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I'm worried about crying at work, but I think I'll be alright. He's out taking care of some business right now so I'm left alone to think. I hate it! He has brought up the idea of moving here in six months, but I don't want him to get my hopes up or else it will hurt more! Thanks for the support guys. I know I'll feel much better once this week is over.

Comment

Good luck, dearie. at least you have the right idea with distractions and all that. Feel better

Comment

I know it hurts but it's also for the best. You both get to realize how much you need and love each other. And it's not like that was the last time you'll ever see him! It just means your closer and closer to seeing each other again soon!
                  sigpic
                  We've been together since 10.11.10

First Visit-7.13.11
                  Second Visit-12.17.11
                  Closed the distance-06.20.12

Comment

meh I'm sorry :'( I know it hurts but at least work will distract you, ya know? Good luck and make sure that if you feel the need to cry, not to hold it in. You'll feel better after crying

Comment

Working...
                    X