Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite long distance love quotes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favorite long distance love quotes?

So...I got this great idea for something to make my husband. It involves quotes about LD love. I have looked online and found some but a lot of them were not what I would use. So being as we are all participants in LDRs...who better than the men and women on here to give me some better ones!

So what are your favorite Long distance love quotes? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

“I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time.” from Calvin and Hobbes - I love Calvin & Hobbes <3

Comment

“I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time.” from Calvin and Hobbes - I love Calvin & Hobbes <3

Also, a bit sad but I really like:
      "Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell."
      Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Not sure where I heard it, but I say it all the time: the space between is nothing compared to the love that's between us.

Comment

Working...
        X