Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have ran out of ideas for my SO.. but here are some gifts ideas for your SO..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have ran out of ideas for my SO.. but here are some gifts ideas for your SO..

Hi guys and gals, my apology for lurking this forum for a while but haven't posted until now..

her birthday's coming up in 2 months and I seriously dont know what to get.. Me and my SO has known each other since 2008 and we've been best friends until march 2010 =). We still meant a lot to each other even when we were friends so we got a lot of gifts on birthday and christmas and such..

I basically have gotten her everything I could think of....

For her birthday in 2008, I got her 12 different items because she said she hasn't had a 'proper' birthday for 12 years.. so I decided to make up for the 12 years that I has yet to know her

2009 around her birthday was one of our roughest time since I decided to part from her because as clueless as I was, I didn't know how attached I was to her and what my true feelings were towards her! .. Still I got her a stethoscope with her name engraved on it since she just graduated from med school and just started her job as a nurse practitioner.

I confessed to her last year so I spoiled her a lot on her birthday in 2010 =D, I got flowers and chocolate cake sent to her, she had trouble sleeping so I sent her a stuffed vibrating heart from thinkgeek so she could hug it to sleep, I also sent an iPod touch with all the medical apps she brought up during our conversations.., and also so we could video call each other.. I included all the apps i think she will need and like to use, I typed the things I love about her in some sort of notepad app so she could read it whenever we fight.. We took the same day off and spent a whole day with each other on skype.. She had me sing happy birthday to her and I hated singing!.... I gave her webcam kisses and kisses over the phone for the first time.. (I hated doing those mushy stuff altho I love it when she does it to me hehe... I always say that its a girly thing only for girls to do).. then we fell asleep together.. She loved her birthday and I think what I've done that day has truly touched her heart and proven to her how much I love her.. she decided to officially become mine 2 months later on new year =)

SOooooooo, sorry for the long rant but I needed to list all that to get my points through... basically I think I overdid myself last year... I reckon whatever I get this year wouldn't live up to what I got her last birthday.. and worse of all I have ran out of ideas!! I also have gotten her everything in my repertoire of on her previous birthdays, christmases, valentine's, 100th day, anniversary.. etc.. from material gifts to handmade meaningful ones... necklace with matching earrings, watch, a "sweetie mannual" consisting of a list of how to treat her, a video with me saying how much I want her by my side with the song Hey there delilah as background music, set pillowcase and mugs (we did get to join them together when we met this last july), stuffed brain cells (from thinkgeek) so she could have my mind and soul... you name it.. etc etc.

I live in australia and she's in massachusetts (the distance and time difference kills =(... ) so I can't send baked goods and food stuff.. please please pleaaasee all my friends on LFAD, can you give me some suggestions of what to get my SO.. I want to keep things unique and different, I want her to feel extra extra special on her birthday.. I don't make a fortune... I went to work a lot a lot to get what I got her on her last birthday.. but it doesn't matter how much it cost... as long as it makes her happy.. But like all girls, she prefer gifts from the heart also..

please chip in your suggestions.. you could use some of the ideas I listed there for your SO too if you find them interesting =)

Cheers,

Greetings from down under..

What about the "boyfriend pillow" - big body pillow with an arm. Put your tshirt on it with your cologne/soap/shower gel so she can be hugged to sleep whilst smelling you

https://www.amazon.com/LCM-Home-Fash.../dp/B002RWJ9S8
    Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

^ Hahah that's an awesome idea! ^

Promise ring? Love knows no distance bracelets? (From this website) There's that clock you can send messages to over the internet, you can find it on this site under goodies -> ldr gift ideas. That seems right up your alley!
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
      X