Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is part of our story :)

Hello,

I'm a little new at this so please forgive me if I get carried away.

Here's this so far:

My boyfriend and I have known each other through my best friend (his cousin) for a few years via their family reunion. It's always been a nice annual reunion where we all get together, go camping, play games, eat food, and have some fun. This year was a little different because everyone around us jokingly thought we had this secret thing going on and the kept teasing us and asking us if we kissed yet and such. It was cute because we didn't even know that we actually did have this thing for each other. After the reunion was over I was sad to go back to work, but on my day off I decided to go see my best friend, and who just happened to be there? You guessed it, it was him. We all went to the beach and ate dinner, then just he and I decided to watch Stardust (great movie btw). That night, after the movie, somehow our lips magically connected into the most beautiful kiss I've ever had. When I opened my eyes to make sure this was real between lip connection, I could see he was smiling like a little boy at Christmas. After that, I knew he was really enjoying himself and he's been wanting to kiss me for a while. It just seemed to make him so happy. For that, I was extremely happy. We kept it a little secret from the family for a while (making everything they jokingly thought, into a reality).

After that, he went to MN (where his dad lives) and I went to FL (to visit my bro. in AF). We kept texting each other and I remember the first day I made it down to FL, he said he missed me. I was really at a loss for words. I was excited that he wasn't one of those guys that had their fun making out with you and then forgetting about you. This guy genuinely liked me just as much, if not more, than I liked him. Immediately, after driving 24 hrs. from FL to home, I drove an additional 7 hrs. to Minneapolis to go see him and his family again. We all went to Valley Fair and the both of us went on a ride together he previously talked about called the Rip Cord (which was a very adrenaline excreting ride which pretty much sends you into a free fall while connected to bungee cords).

Then after that, I had to go back to school. He ended up staying here at his aunts house for a week before he went back home to Port Huron. We had our first "official" date that Friday night (we watched the Harry Potter movie) and then took a walk around Presque Isle in the dark (with no flashlight) and sat at my favorite spot stargazing for a long time (we like to star gaze, i.e. at the reunion on the hill down by the docks). The next day, we went to Iron Mountain to help my mom move (that was his first encounter with my mother). He was nervous to meet my mother (secondary to the fact that my mom hates my best friend). It was great though, she loved him and it was amazing!

That night, I had to drive him to drop him off back at his aunt's house and it was so hard to say good-bye. He's not usually one for hugs, but for me, he held me in a super long, super strong embrace. I didn't know it could be so hard to temporarily say good-bye. He had a little tear running down his cheek as he took my hands in his and shook them simultaneously saying, "I'll be back as soon as I can, Jess. Do you hear me? As soon and I can!"and he scooped me back into his arms for a kiss.

Since then he's made me want to cry at least once or twice daily with the sweet and caring things he says to me and about me. He says that I am the best at making him feel better about himself. I think he's the best at comforting me. It works great. We miss each other a great deal ("more than you can fathom" he says). He bids me to sleep tight every night and I wake up with a text from him every morning saying, "Good morning, Beautiful!". If someone could die of happiness, I'd totally do it with every heartbeat because he's in my life.

Good morning texts <3
    It's lovely when you finally find the one that makes you happy, no matter how far away he is. Thank you for sharing

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Awww that's really cute Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Aww, so sweet! :3 Welcome to the forums Jess

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
        -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
        \

Comment

Working...
        X