Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are so many miles to overcome.

hai, I'm Taylor :3
    my boyfriend's name is Conor, and he lives exactly 16,249 miles away from me.
    I'm a kid of America, and he's my Australian love.
    I met him on MySpace through my old best friend-- they'd met through World of Warcraft. she was crazy about him, and he thought he loved her.
    as I tried to get them together, I ended up talking to this guy more and more than I'd anticipated.
    Soon enough, I found out I'd fallen in love with him.
    When I told my friend, she'd told me that she never loved Conor anyway, that he wasn't important to her at all.
    I felt terrible.
    She said a lot to Conor that really hurt him, so I confronted her.
    She said a lot that hurt me, too.
    Around Christmastime, I told him how much I really loved him.
    We started dating on the 21st of December 2010.
    I love my quirky, crazy, funny and adorable little Australian- he's the one that can make me smile throughout the bad days.
    He'll be here December 6th of this year.
    We're counting down the days!
    He says the cutest things and writes me emails whenever he can.
    Due to the ~14 hour time difference, I can only talk to him around 20 minutes on the weekdays, and for as long as I can stay up on Friday and Saturday nights.
    I had to forsake my social life, but, it was worth it.
    My Conor makes everything better.
    We write love letters every month.
    He's the one thing on my mind every second of every day.

"Every time I write on this page it doesn't help the fact I can't show you how much I adore you.
    No matter how many times I say it, I don't think you really know how much you mean or do for me.
    You might be on the other side of the world but even if nothing goes to plan or we fight in December, you need to understand Taylor I love you so much.
    I can't stand it, you never leave my mind and every stupid little thing reminds me of you.
    You brighten every morning, every day of every second.
    You make me smile even when i'm sad.
    You make every bad day become amazing just by saying 3 words.
    When I talk to you I get this feeling that I always want to have.
    I want to be there to make you smile and laugh, this may sound corny or lame but Taylor you give me this amazing feeling that I never want to lose."

Welcome to LFAD! Hah, i'm counting down the days until i see my boyfriend this christmas too

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Working...
    X