family/distance/time/engaged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

family/distance/time/engaged

well this is me asking how to handle this and also to know if anyone is goin through a similer delima

me and my fiance been together 6 months im in las vegas shes in salt lake city utah we met though her cousin my best friend we only been engaged a week or two we have spent a bit of time together but we talk everynight and all weekend on the phone ive been together with alot of people and its diffrent with her i mean i really do feel she is the one i really cant see anyone taking her place at all my issue isnt with her but my parents

they cont tell me they disapprove of me and her by telling em i should date people here in vegas and that we cant have a real relationship the way we are doin it and that im a fool for what im doin and my fiance has parent problems her dad drinks alot and her mom is kinda along for the ride now and she has no communication with her parents my parents dumped it on me as that it is not a proper way to handle it and so they denied me to see her its been 5 months and we have made it so far with her being admited to the hospital to my parents not letting me see her to a vengfull ex of hers who drugged her *still gonna kick his butt for that one hes a dead man* we have made it through all this really we did were even stronger then the day we met or even heard about each other its funny how flirting led to this but i just idk what to tell me parents or how to get them to back the heck off cause im done with them and treating me and there soon to be daughter in law like crud

So do you live with your parents then? and have they met your fiancée yet? Maybe they are being cautious.

My parents were a bit concerned about my long distance relationship but as soon as they met in person Nick won them over (english accent was a plus I think :P). Time does help and perhaps as you both continue your relationship your parents will see how serious you two are about each other.

Comment

If you separate your sentences with periods, it will be much easier to read. Also, if you want advice, I would suggest posting a question at the end because I personally am not really sure what you're asking.

Comment

Working...
      X