He bought his tickets today! ^_^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He bought his tickets today! ^_^

He bought his tickets, and he gave me a nice little surprise in the form of another week with him as well. I am so happy, and not just a little bit nervous at the same time!

I am still worried he won't make it through immigration even though his ESTA was approved, just because I worry really easily and alot. He makes me happy, I have bad luck, so therefore I assume anything that makes me happy will be taken away. So while I am excited, I am afraid he didn't get the 'girly freak out squeeee' moment he was looking for because I am so afraid something will go wrong.

It couldn't have come at a better time either, all week his net has been down so we have had limited contact and all day Monday I pretty much was sick with worry since due to storms he wasn't even able to tell me his net was out. 24 hrs no contact = me freaking the FRICK out. Turns out he is ok, but that was still a horrible experience, and then to be feeling the distance so acutely this week...tickets were needed. Oct 11th will either be the happiest day of my life so far, or the worst. I wish I had some reassurance he will be let in.

I'm so happy for you!! I'm sure it will all work out...positive thinking all the way!

Comment

It will be fine! honestly! I use the ESTA and I have been let in twice. If he says he is coming for vacation and to see a friend he should be fine

Yay for flights! that is so soon as well! Happy for you

Comment

Thanks Silvaria, being positive has always been hard for me as I feel like when I am I get blindsided :/

Question Madge, did they ever question you on finances? He has a decent amount for 8 weeks, and I have a job too....but wondered if they would give him a hard time and question me? He is staying in my apartment with me.

Comment

Yes they did question me on how much money I had. I had enough and I also had a letter from my SO saying that I will be living with him for the time I was over so I didn't need to pay for accommodation. Maybe he could take something like that with him?

Comment

Ah, I hadn't thought of that! I will be picking him up at the airport anyways so I will be around to be asked, but I will probably mail off a letter soon just to make sure! That was my only concern, he has a big military test thing to go back for so I didn't worry they would think he was staying...just worried they wouldn't think 1500 was enough for 8 weeks

Comment

Yay congrats! And first time meeting in person! You guys are going to have a great time, don't worry he will get through. But again congrats!
              I love you Nathan <3
              sigpic
              5/25/09 <3

Comment

Yay! That's so exciting

Comment

That's so exciting! Have a great time!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X