Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it wasn't for ___, we would have never met.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it wasn't for an ad to go to church choir, id have never met him...
    if it wasn't for becoming good friends with his mum first, id have never met him...

if id never bucked up the courage to ask "the tall guy" who angela, the robe lady, was (i found out it was his mum!), i would have never started talking to him....

so basically, if it wasnt for his mum and that newspaper ad, we would have never met <3

Comment

If it wasn't for my university's pep band needing a drummer, we never would have met.
      If it wasn't for a former mutual friend asking him to be that drummer, we never would have met.
      If it wasn't for him not liking Juliard, giving up a scholarship at a school close to his home, and getting his butt in gear his senior year, we never would have met.
      If it wasn't for me picking my University as my first choice and managing to get amazaing financial aid, we never would have met,
      ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
      The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

If it wasn't for MSN's Classic Rock chat room and our love for music trivia, we would have never met.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
        And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

If it wasn't for both of us finding the site playray.com and ending up playing minigolf on there a lot, we would have never met.

I think I have to thank one of my friends.. we were bored one time and went online and she showed me the Finnish site of playray.. and a few days after I went on there myself and discovered the international site. I kept going on there every now and then and a few years later, I met Sam And the rest is history

Awesome thread, by the way!

Comment

If it weren't for meting a random stranger who introduced me to his gym we would have never met. My roommates were pushing to go check out the OTHER gym on the side of campus nearer to where we lived in Beijing. One night we came back from an orientation activity late, went to the only cafeteria that was open, and found this really short and chatty Chinese guy who wanted to talk to the foreigners. The subject changed to gyms, and he took us immediately. We signed up and forgot about the other place.

Comment

If it wasn't for one of my best friends dating his brother we would never have met.
              "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
              Made it official: September 17, 2010
              Got engaged: January 15, 2012
              Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
              Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
              Got married: November 21, 2012
              Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
              Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

If it wasn't for Joss Whedon, we wouldn't have met. We met through an online fan forum for Firefly/Serenity.

Comment

If it wasn't for Pepa and Silvia on Los Hombres de Paco and the livejournal fan group dedicated to them we never would have met.

Kinda interesting actually because one of the characters was getting killed of the show and the whole fan group made this youtube video compilation telling them not to axe her, ha, and so my SO and I actually ended up in a video together, before we even knew each other.
                  Last edited by BoogleBee; October 19, 2011, 03:39 PM.

Comment

If it wasn't for my fall off my horse, we would have never met.

That's not just it though, it's just the ball that got the whole thing rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabitha View Post
                      If it wasn't for our obsession with sports we would have never met.
                      Same! Well, our obsession with the English Premier League. He added me thinking I was a fan of his team... took me a while to break it to him I'm just a neutral. (And he got me their flag on the first visit, ha)

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

If it wasn't for my high school exchange in the US and our mutual friend Kristen (and that baseball game) we wouldn't have met, and i would have regretted for ages never having the courage to introduce myself to that boy i had been thinking about all year long.

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

If it wasn't for my being deaf and my internship in his home country we wouldn't have met.

Comment

If it wasn't for ultimate-guitar.com, we would've never met =)

Comment

If i wasn't for our best friends being siblings we never would have met.
                              Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

If it wasn't for Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird and the first letters of our last names, we would never have gotten together. We had met because we went to high school together, but we wouldn't have interacted much without these two things.

Comment

Working...
                                X