Cute/romantic ideal thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute/romantic ideal thread.

Being on a romance kick I wanted to start a romantic idea thread where we can post our romantic ideas.

1) Make origami hearts ( look up the directions online ) make about five to ten, stuff them in an envelope and then send them to your SO as a surprise. Don't tell them you are doing this.

2) Next time you go to meet your so make a bouquet of origami flowers, ( look up directions online. ) they have a few you could chose from. And surprise him/her with them. The wont wilt so they can keep them when you leave.

3) Buy rose petals and candles and create a romantic setting in a hotel/your room, you can even shape a heart in the center of the bed. ( SHOP AROUND some places you can get rose petals for as low as $2.99
    Don't buy one of those expensive romance kits when you can get the real thing cheaper. )

Okay anyone else have any other ideas.
    " There is always hope.
    "

This is a project I'm currently working on for my girlfriend's birthday...

This idea was inspired when she sent me a handwritten letter for my birthday with a book:

Since I am a writer (and am majoring in English on college), I decided to utilize my writing skills to sweep her off of her feet. Since last September, I have been working on a book of love poetry written strictly about her and for her (for no other eyes to see until the appointed time). By the time her birthday rolls around, I hope to have a full book of poems for her, including a table of contents, dedication, cover, etc. I bought ivory stationary and am printing all of the poetry on the pages for her, and am barely touching the pages so that they don't get smudged or dirty. I am collecting all of these things into a MEAD hardcover folder for maximum protective, and keeping it in a separate drawer by itself for safekeeping.

Once the book is completely assembled and I'm about ready to send it in the mail, I am going to hand write a personal letter for her on the inside cover for her (since that's what made me most happy about her gift for me, I want her to experience the same joy). Meanwhile, my band is also helping me record 10 or 11 of these songs for her and sending it to her. On top of that book of poetry written specifically about her, she gets a full album of music that's written for her as well!

Comment

I'm writing my SO an I love you book.
      I write little poems, and quotes and stuff in it.
      Then I'm gonna decorate it and give it to him when he's here in January.

First Met Online: October 2010
      First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
      Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
      First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
      Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
      Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
      Engaged!: June 1, 2013
      Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Working...
      X