Gifts for my SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gifts for my SO

Hi everyone Me and my boyfriend have been in a LDR for 3 months, and this is our first christmas together, so I wanted to make it special. I'm going give him a gift card of his favorite store along with a scrapbook i'm making him, with our pictures, and 300 reasons why I love him ( I think that's a good idea when hes sad or when he misses me he'll read it and it will remind him of me me and also i'm sending him some bracelets with our innitials so he can wear it and burn a cd with the songs that remind me of him :') Do you guys think he'll like my gifts? What else could I add?

It is very thoughtful and I'd like it if I were him, but for the most part it's up to you to know if he'd like it. :_)

Food. Send him some of your favorite snacks to share.

Comment

I've sent kisses in a box labeled my kisses.. I've sent a box of 120 reasons why I love him.. I've sent a ring.. paintings, jewelry-each piece engraved - a dream catcher.. etched wine glasses and cordial glasses..

scarves..

For Christmas.. I am sending him an afghan, a ipad2 portfolio with a blue tooth keyboard and battery- engraved- and ornament of our first Christmas.. it's almost 9 months for us.. fudge.. homemade.. and I will pack it especially for customs.. poetry.. I'm working on two pieces for him.. and maybe a painting depending on if I get it finished in time- and yes, the kiss under the mistletoe box which I posted as a suggestion. I also have two cordial glasses I am etching for him. But this is his Christmas. I already know what he's sending me, which there is no way under the sun I could come close to matching.. so.. find what may be of value, sentimental or meaningful use for your SO.. and personalize it as much as you can - and I promise the value comes from knowing YOU gave it to him.
      “There is in every true woman's heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.”
      ~Washington Irving

Comment

Working...
      X