Bus Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bus Routes

Anyone know of an EASY bus route to and from the Niagara Falls/Buffalo NY area to the Washington DC area, preferably Union Station?

I've checked out megabus, but the site's buggy.
    ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
    The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Did you try greyhound?

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
      Did you try greyhound?
      Yeah, I forget why I ruled it out though. I think it was because they gave me over a day of travel and I had to change buses 4-6 times in places my SO wasn't comfortable with me being alone in. I apparently have a "cute innocent face that is inviting to creepers", which is a theory that has been proven many times. -.- I travel alone way too often.
      ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
      The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

I know a lot of people at my college use Amtrak trains to get around. I checked and they go from Buffalo to NYC Penn Station.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
        Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
        Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
        Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
        Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Working...
        X