X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manuel the Mexican ♥

Hey everyone this is my story! haha ;p
    ---------------------------------------------

I was lonely, and getting over a broken heart. The pieces were put back together but only a band aid was the reason. My name is Marissa and I am the girl every guy wants, I don’t want to sound cocky or arrogant but it is mostly the case. At least so far it has been, seeming as I am a heartbreaker and for good reason. Good reason I mean for the fact that I will only be with someone if I feel a deep connection, they have to make the first move too.

I wasn’t looking, nor did I even feel if I was ready to be in a relationship. I hopped on xbox live to murder all the players on gears 3. I never said I wasn’t a geek, I am truly and proudly a right weirdo. A young boy started talking to me, probably around 8? I was not sure but honestly the most obnoxious person I have met on xbox live. He was playing with his friends, I was just listening, not talking much.

That is when I heard his voice, I was trying to figure out how old and what enthincy he was. I was wishing he would add me as a friend. My luck pulled through and he did, I would of but we all know I prefer if they add me first. When I accepted the request I thought to myself “ I hope he actually talks to me, and wants to get to know me.” It sounds silly but I knew I needed to find out more about this guy. I didn’t even know his name but I just knew it was fate.

One day I got a message, it was from him. He was asking me if I wanted to play gears 3 with him. I accepted and soon we became comfortable talking to each other. I found his name was Manuel but I call him Manny. As usual sometimes we were alone in a party chat. It had not been the first time but I would always prefer to be just I and Manny. We were asking some personal questions about our past relationships.

Manny was still in love with his ex girlfriend, he was afraid I would not understand since it had been so long. I understood, I was in a similar situation. I told him that he needed to forget about the past and just think about the present and the future. I said “You probably just like the idea of being in love and you love being loved”, I was the same exact way. I knew he had gotten upset by the whole conversation, I knew he cried right after we talked, but what I really knew was I opened a flicker of hope in his heart.

I grew closer to him in such a small period of time. Manny captured my heart before he even knew it. I really liked him, I knew I would fall for him. One day he told me he had something to ask me, I was excited but also nervous since I had no idea what it was, although I had a clue. On March 13th, he asked me out. I said yes so fast, I was so happy! He was really happy as well.

I had to get used to the fact I had a bf, at first I thought we started dating to soon but after a little bit. I knew that was not the case. I was out ice skating with my sisters and a friend. You know how girls are and how they gush over guys and gossip like crazy people. I told them I had a bf, if I can remember correctly I said “I have a Mexican bf! His name is Manuel but I call him Manny.” I thought of him all day.

March 20th, 2012 at 1:22 am, we confessed our love for each other. I know we fell fast but it does not matter. I was meant for him and he meant for me. I love you Manny to infinity and beyond.
Working...
X