Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreams really do come true(:

This is a story, sad at first, but then you'll be surprised by the ending
    1,000 miles apart. He is in Arizona, I am in Texas.
    So one morning in Florida(I moved later on)about 2 years ago, I had just pulled an all nighter with my best friend. He had quit early because he was tired. It was about 6AM and the sun had just began to rise. I exited the chat room, sad that my friend had departed. I entered another chat, where it had 2 guys. One I now know as Brian and the other, who is my current boyfriend, Cesar. Brian and Cesar were the craziest guys ever, they said the weirdest things. xD
    So, this guy, Cesar, catches my eye. The way he was, I guess, just made me fall in love with him. I knew I kinda liked him, so I just kept quiet. However, after he left, I didn't see him again until about a year later. D:
    About a year later, we met once more. I had just moved from Florida to Texas, and I just got my Internet back up. The first thing I did was invite my friend to a chat room. The room we happened to pick had Cesar in it. At first I didn't think much of it because I didn't really like him that much, and I was getting over a break up I had just went through with another boy.
    We started talking, and by the end of the day, when be left, I realized, I was in love. It was the way he made me laugh, and constantly smile that had won me over. Even after a break up. About a week or two later, I decided I would tell him how I felt. So I sent him a message, and the next morning, he replied that he didn't feel the same. I was crushed. About 3 long awaited months, waiting for him to break up with his girlfriend. He finally asked me to be his girlfriend. I had actually planned to leave the site, because I was always so hurt having to watch him and his (currently ex) girlfriend. I cried every night and day for 3 months. I wished and prayed every single night that he would one day be mine. And... My dreams came true (:
    So as I slowly, inches my way into the topic of me leaving, he suddenly asked me if I still liked him. I replied, "Yes of course." and then he asked the big question. At first I hesitated, because I was so scared. In early October his girlfriend broke up with him (they later got back together) he asked me out, but changed his mind about 3 days later and it hurt really badly. I didn't want that to happen again. So I took my chances and said yes. We're still together 7 months later (:
    November 15, 2011<3
    I love you, Cesar<3 you are my everything, and I'm so glad we met that one morning during Spring Break. I don't know where I'd be without you and your nerdy self<33 (:
Working...
X