"You are now talking to a random stranger. Say hi!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You are now talking to a random stranger. Say hi!"

Well, I was pretty bored one night in August 2011 so I hopped on Omegle to see if I could make any friends. Weird, I know. I came across this one stranger I was talking to, and he seemed nice and we had a lot in common. We both had Tumblrs, so we exchanged links. From there we talked to each other through tumblr messages until finally we gave each other our Facebook profiles.

I found out he already had a girlfriend and it disheartened me a bit. That was until, however, he confessed she lived far away, was two years younger than he was, and hardly talked to him much anymore. After a month of talking on Facebook, texting, and even Skyping we confessed that we liked each other, and he said he'd try to break up with his girlfriend for me even though he didn't like hurting people. On October 1, 2011, he finally did, and asked me out over Skype. It was the best day of my life. From there we Skyped regularly, sent each other cute things in the mail, and texted constantly. Somehow we were able to convince our parents to let us meet and he met me for the first time in November, when he came up here for a few days to spend time with me and see the area. I was his first (he wasn't mine, sadly) and I'll never forget sharing that special moment with him.

Since then we've gotten together quite a few times, as much as we can and our budgets and parents allow. He came to my junior prom in April, where he proposed to me. Although my friends weren't supportive and I was the talk of the town, he and I have never regretted our decision and even our families support us too. We're currently trying to arrange to see each other in August, and we're both excited. We've had many good times together, and I realize that they've only just begun.
Working...
X