Earl's & My Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earl's & My Story

It started years ago like back in 2002 or 2003 when Earl was still in the Marines and was engaged to one of my real life friends at the time. Earl and I had talked online and were friends because he was involved with my friend and so he had a bit of leave time from the military and was going to go back home for New Years Eve but he spoke to my friend and decided on a whim to come out to Arizona and visit her. Well, I knew that he was out here so I invited them both to my New Years Eve Party that year and we all had a blast and what I didn't know at the time till a bit later on was that he was instantly attracted to me the minute he looked into my eyes that night.

One night he called me up and this was just after I had broken up with my Ex Mark at the time and Earl told me that he was attracted to me and wanted to date me.. Well, At the time I really wasn't ready for a relationship because I had just broken up with Mark and plus I wasn't attracted to Earl then.. We then talked off and on for years and On June 20th of this year I IMed him again after I saw that he changed his Facebook Picture to one of only him in it and I knew he was single because I saw the relationship status change awhile back so we began talking and flirting hardcore and the next day we talked about dating and when I felt like it was the right spot to do so.. I asked him out and he said,"YES!" And here we are today :o)
Working...
X