Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I always knew it can happen to anyone but never to me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always knew it can happen to anyone but never to me...

My cousin had introduced me to Omegle December of 2010 and since I was on winter break I decided that it would be interesting to talk to people just to know where they were actually from. After a string of funny and extremely weird chats that night, I met the most important person in my life. He is from Australia and his name is Mike we talked for more than 2 hours that first time (I didn't even notice it and later on he told me that he had a doctor's appointment that time and he came in late just so we could talk more) anyway, we exchanged e-mails and talked almost everyday that whole month. We stopped talking for about a month since we were both really busy but when we finally got to talk again, we never stopped.

All that talking soon turned into something we never would have expected. I was always a doubter when it came to long distance relationships and meeting people online and stuff but boy did I eat my words. When he told me "I love you" I actually didn't believe him because I thought he was joking. But after thinking about it, I realized that I actually love him too

So fast forward to the present, 6 1/2 months later, more than 10,000 miles (New York - Australia), and countless hours of talking, we are still going strong. Sure we hit a few roadblocks (a.k.a. people who hate on us) but here we are more in love than ever. Hopefully we will meet by next year (totally keeping my fingers crossed) but for now, all I can do is make him as happy as he makes me

Kat
Working...
X