No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because sitting here watching him drum a paintbrush against his hand while singing along to music, in another language, is making me smile.. even though I'm pretty sure that he doesn't realize I'm watching him and thinks that I'm distracted by my computer. XD
    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because he was so sweet and understanding, when I wasn't having a good day. I went shopping for clothes and that always magnifies my body insecurities. He told me, "you are perfect just the way you are". Made me smile! <3

Comment

Because he finally got around to starting Doctor Who. Now, he will understand all my references and not look at me like a moron when I confess my love for Ten.

Comment

^^ I started Doctor Who recently and I'm hooked. I haven't been able to watch the passed few days but I MISS it! I will try to watch some tonight, if not I'm so marathoning this weekend! lol Ten is AWESOME!!

I love her today because she is the strongest and most loving person I know!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because he's pretty understanding and tries his best to make me happy, and regardless of the situation he'll always be sure to say "I love you" even if he's angry or upset with me.

First met: June 2012
            Became Committed: June 04, 2012
            Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
            Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

I love him today because he understands me and when I get really annoyed with him he knows the exact way to calm me down.

Comment

I love him today because his snoring is so damn cute. ive been listening to dan snore over the phone for the past 15 minutes xD!
                Made it official: 12-01-10
                First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Because he makes the bed.

Then I get to unmake it...
                  ~~~

Comment

Because there's no way I could not love him. I can't help myself, I just do love him sooooooooooooooo much <3

Comment

I love him today for understanding where I'm coming from and that his comments hurt my feelings, but also for explaining why he was commenting

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because I was Skype sleeping this morning when I had a nightmare (about going to meet him but I got lost in a massive theme park and other people started coming out to attack me instead! xD). Anyway, apparently I was mumbling in my sleep and when I woke up the first thing I could do was squeal out to him, and he was there to greet my eyes and make me feel all better

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
                        Started Dating - 08.11.12
                        First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
                        Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                        22 / 60

Comment

I love him today because he is just adorable and makes me feel like a queen! <3

Comment

I love him today because he's so strong. <3
                            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Because I came home from a crap evening at work to an absolutely spotless house, and it was a right state when I left it! He's so well house trained everything is sparkling, even the cats! :P

Comment

I love him today because he got sunburned and looked like a lobster but I found it to be really cute and adorable!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X